E-bay china $180 front rotor's

WTF do you own a haybusa for ? go get a 250 ! Really your mister i never speed or break a law LMAO . You Think I roll 140 into a turn I have never seen ? Entry speed is 100 / exit 110 on that bike anything else is better than that stretched ZRX . I only needed to scrub off 40 mph before entry point . The Whoa is the OEM ROTORS are just fine on the Hayabusa its a WANT for 90% , 5% need replacements , and the last 5% are the real bad asses that need better than OEM brakes ! However there not on a HAYABUSA !

Ok Ill get off the soap box :)

Pardon me Mr. pro racer. I don't know I could have over looked your countless world titles and podium finishes. Obviously you are a professional. You come out like your story gives you cred when all it does is show your recklessness. If you had even taken a look at that bike that wasn't yours, you would have seen issues that you didn't like unless you don't know what you are looking at. You put yourself in that situation. Blame the equipment all you want Mr. pro. Just another keyboard badass. :rofl:

Pardon me Mr. pro racer. I don't know I could have over looked your countless world titles and podium finishes. Obviously you are a professional. You come out like your story gives you cred when all it does is show your recklessness. If you had even taken a look at that bike that wasn't yours, you would have seen issues that you didn't like unless you don't know what you are looking at. You put yourself in that situation. Blame the equipment all you want Mr. pro. Just another keyboard badass. :rofl:

Boy its early for this cup of **** . Your right I should have looked the bike over . I thought nothing should of changed sitting in a house for two weeks with the top end off .

Mr. pro / Key board bad ass . No just 5 ' 1" tall a buck 44 . I just had a family early , and a terrible accident where I should of lost my leg so my pro hopes were lost
at age 22 . I can say I broke one of my legs On Kevin Schwantz's bikes in may of 95 . Boy I was young , and greedy with throttle .

DSCN0246_zps7063046e.jpg
DSCN0640_zpsp1tgqozb.jpg
ZRX%20drag%20bike_zpszkiboj3v.jpg
_DSC44321_zps9cc953d5.jpg
ZRX1195motor008.jpg
ZRX1195motor001.jpg
DSCN0086.jpg
DSCN0088.jpg
DSCN0089.jpg
DSCN0090.jpg
DSCN0091.jpg
DSCN0092.jpg
DSCN0079.jpg
Dragraces002.jpg
2009R6087.jpg
2009R6098.jpg
2009R6095.jpg
2009R6096.jpg
100_2143.jpg
th_wheely_2_25_07.mp4.jpg

FYI its a little boring sitting behind the Titan truck till he waves me on heading into Berry ville .

Around minute 18 I left for a bit . Its just a FJR

20151228_074312_zpsyw40nzhh.jpg
20151228_074254_zpsac6pnywx.jpg
20151228_074352_zps3kojq0iz.jpg
20151228_074423_zpsml61p1vm.jpg

Hey now have you ever made a Harley Rag with a Kawasaki ? I have :) I'm the little guy in the middle Page two has the write up , but they didnt listen very well 135.5 Tq at the rear is HP not Tq . What did I expect its Harley .

Have any of your Race engines belonged to a Racer who brings home not one but two Wally's In NHRA Division 4 ?

There you go Mr wv Rider . Have a nice day , and happy new year :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm real happy for you, really I am, but your need to validate yourself speaks of other issues. Your the one hopping on other peoples rides and not giving it a second look. You spoke of lost a lost concept of saving up for the good stuff. Here's one for ya, personal responsibility. Like I said, you put yourself there. Hope you have the same kind of day/year your wishing me.

Over the years I have bought chinese front and rear rotors on a couple of my previous bikes (CBR 954, CBR 1000, Gsxr 750) as well as oem rotors, imo the chinese ones performed slightly better than factory and were much cheaper. If you go this route check out neverlandusa on ebay or amazon. I've only bought my rotors from them and never had a problem and know a few buddies that have as well with no issues of performance, fitment, etc, etc.

Dear WV Rider, let's look at a little context here. Your personal sarcasm "Mr. Pro rider...." was a sarcastic personalization message and obviously C10's response demonstrated that in fact, he does have a lot of racetrack experience. Yes his response was a lot of bandwidth but to say "your need to validate yourself speaks of other issues" grounds itself to nothing more than hurtful and mean spirited. The subject here is Peoples Republic of China motorcycle brake rotors vrs. Western European/USA produced rotors. It's most healthy and informing to stay at that level. This is the Org and it has a non-confrontational culture that makes it special.

My rotors/pads finally arrived!! Now wish I'd warm up so I can put them on and bed them in. I've been riding all week in 40's, but after I get off the bike I don't want to work on the bike in the cold shop. I need to get some kerosene for my new shop heater.

Dear WV Rider, let's look at a little context here. Your personal sarcasm "Mr. Pro rider...." was a sarcastic personalization message and obviously C10's response demonstrated that in fact, he does have a lot of racetrack experience. Yes his response was a lot of bandwidth but to say "your need to validate yourself speaks of other issues" grounds itself to nothing more than hurtful and mean spirited. The subject here is Peoples Republic of China motorcycle brake rotors vrs. Western European/USA produced rotors. It's most healthy and informing to stay at that level. This is the Org and it has a non-confrontational culture that makes it special.

Did you even read his post directed to me? "go ride a 250"? He came out with the condescending comments. Instead of useful info about the rotors, he blames them because he can't be bothered with looking at the bike he is about to rail. you should read the whole string instead of jumping in the on the end. All he found out was that bedded in rotors work better than new rotors with worn pads. Headline news, huh. So he has training and a bit of skill. That only makes it worse. He should know better. The issue is where the blame lies for his near mishap. If he isn't even going to look at what he is going to ride before he rides it then he gets what he gets. He admits the job wasn't done correctly. I am not saying chinese rotors are the best thing since sliced bread but take accountability. The subject wasn't east vs west, but information about eastern rotors. "E-bay china $180 front rotors"

OK, you're right, everybody is a participant here. I'm just coming from the position of "let's be civil". All of us, including c10, can make this a better place! AND another point from me. If you read my contributions to this conversation YEARS ago, it's responsible for me to say that my earlier take on PRC rotors has changed dramatically. I can not find any evidence of failure higher than EBC, Galfer, Braking, etc. so called high end rotors. Will I continue to buy name brand and high end stuff? Yeah but I'm 68 years old and have spent many years creating my financial situation (no bragging here honest) and that's different than a 20,30,40 something guy that's floating a home, family and toys! If I were a youngen in that situation, I'd be first in line to save 2-400 bucks for a part, especially in light of the LACK of evidence of failure. Hsppy News Years to all of you. Doyle

Got mine installed this weekend with new pads. Even took the time to sand and repaint the rotor bolts since they were pretty chipped up from painting them 5yrs ago. Weather didn't permit bedding the rotor/pads in till yesterday so got that done so i could ride this morning. There's a slight increase in performance, but honestly they just look so damn sexy, lol.

Few pictures, just because I always take pictures.

IMG_20160101_164705.jpg

IMG_20160101_193904.jpg

IMG_20160101_212459.jpg

IMG_20160102_133422.jpg

Those look good. Interested to see how they perform.

I think there is a misconception that everything that comes from China is crap. Definitely not the case based on some of the testaments given here. I think the key is to buy through an established, trusted company that you know will be around and stands by the product they sell. Usually, e-bay does not offer that kind of protection but if you're willing to take a chance, by all means do so. Not everyone has the resources to buy the best all the time and they will buy what they can afford or take a chance on a cheaper product and make a choice based on testimony from others. Especially when the cheaper stuff costs HALF as much as the more expensive stuff.

If you think about it, part of what you pay for is the support. Many companies buy from China but still support the product and along with that comes costs that will be passed on to the customer.

Galfer is a known and trusted company, and if you buy through Pashnit they will have your back. I hear Braketech makes a good product also but they are expensive also.

What would be nice is if everyone who uses these products give an honest review and keep others informed of their experiences with them. Without causing or getting Butthurt!

Happy new year everyone.

Got mine installed this weekend with new pads. Even took the time to sand and repaint the rotor bolts since they were pretty chipped up from painting them 5yrs ago. Weather didn't permit bedding the rotor/pads in till yesterday so got that done so i could ride this morning. There's a slight increase in performance, but honestly they just look so damn sexy, lol.

Few pictures, just because I always take pictures.

IMG_20160101_164705.jpg

IMG_20160101_193904.jpg

IMG_20160101_212459.jpg

IMG_20160102_133422.jpg
These look sexy no doubt about it.
I always read this thread on the Chinese rotors because it is soo tempting. Honestly I haven't heard of any war stories on a snapped rotor. But when it comes down to me pulling the trigger on a set for the 1k track bike I get skeptical.
I guess it's just the fear of something cheaper than the rest holding up under serious braking.
Maybe one day.
They do look sic tho!

Back