Dude's 929

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, I'm at work, and a guy I went to High School with rolls up on his CBR929RR... With his helmet unstrapped. I said he had a nice bike, he asked me about my busa, and since we were slow, he said I should go check out his bike. So, I'm checking out the bike... NICE Arata exhaust, custom paint, chrome swingarm... General semi custom squid bike... minus the major road rash. Well, he pops open the back seat and shows me his PCIII. Then he proceeds to tell me how it hit 226 hp when it was dynoed... Right... What kinda engine work was done you ask? Well, it has the exhaust, PCIII, and, according to him, a head gasket, because "It's all in the pressure on those cylinders" according to him... Right, until you hit the detonation point of compression while running pump gas and a stock engine. I decided to be nice and let him continue believing that, since he is a customer... I then told him I'm heading to MMI as soon as I can so I can build the Highpo engines. I then went in because we got busy, and he put on his helmet and road off into the traffic... Without his helmet strapped of course.

(yamahor @ Sep. 20 2007,21:26) So, I'm at work, and a guy I went to High School with rolls up on his CBR929RR... With his helmet unstrapped. I said he had a nice bike, he asked me about my busa, and since we were slow, he said I should go check out his bike. So, I'm checking out the bike... NICE Arata exhaust, custom paint, chrome swingarm... General semi custom squid bike... minus the major road rash. Well, he pops open the back seat and shows me his PCIII. Then he proceeds to tell me how it hit 226 hp when it was dynoed... Right... What kinda engine work was done you ask? Well, it has the exhaust, PCIII, and, according to him, a head gasket, because "It's all in the pressure on those cylinders" according to him... Right, until you hit the detonation point of compression while running pump gas and a stock engine. I decided to be nice and let him continue believing that, since he is a customer... I then told him I'm heading to MMI as soon as I can so I can build the Highpo engines. I then went in because we got busy, and he put on his helmet and road off into the traffic... Without his helmet strapped of course.
Ill show him 240hp+, wheres there a dyno neer you!

With a 200 shot of NOS...

all_coholic.gif

(GIXERHP @ Sep. 21 2007,00:34)
(yamahor @ Sep. 20 2007,21:26) So, I'm at work, and a guy I went to High School with rolls up on his CBR929RR... With his helmet unstrapped. I said he had a nice bike, he asked me about my busa, and since we were slow, he said I should go check out his bike. So, I'm checking out the bike... NICE Arata exhaust, custom paint, chrome swingarm... General semi custom squid bike... minus the major road rash. Well, he pops open the back seat and shows me his PCIII. Then he proceeds to tell me how it hit 226 hp when it was dynoed... Right... What kinda engine work was done you ask? Well, it has the exhaust, PCIII, and, according to him, a head gasket, because "It's all in the pressure on those cylinders" according to him... Right, until you hit the detonation point of compression while running pump gas and a stock engine. I decided to be nice and let him continue believing that, since he is a customer... I then told him I'm heading to MMI as soon as I can so I can build the Highpo engines. I then went in because we got busy, and he put on his helmet and road off into the traffic... Without his helmet strapped of course.
Ill show him 240hp+, wheres there a dyno neer you!
Your BESTEST friends place is the closest one... unfortunately... You know who it is. PM me if you don't...

Back