Double bubble?

I have the Powerbronze too. I like the look and the gauges are easy to read.

I guess I am the one desenter here
wow.gif
! For me the wind hits me right in the chest and keeps pressure off my wrist and improves my body posture. I really don't have a problem with the stock screen and I generally cruise at 75 to 85 mph. Now if I am riding on a two lane, downwind and a 18 wheeler comes the opposite direction
down.gif
, WELL, that's another situation
ss011.gif

wow.gif
! For me the wind hits me right in the chest and keeps pressure off my wrist and improves my body posture. I really don't have a problem with the stock screen and I generally cruise at 75 to 85 mph. Now if I am riding on a two lane, downwind and a 18 wheeler comes the opposite direction
down.gif
ss011.gif
I dare you to ride with a dub-bub and then try to go back to the stock screen. I DOUBLE DARE 'YA!

wow.gif
down.gif
ss011.gif
I dare you to ride with a dub-bub and then try to go back to the stock screen. I DOUBLE DARE 'YA!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

DB is a good product.  If you are going to do any racing don't get the Dark smoke, you will not be able to get underneath and see. dark smoke looks great though.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142819887 -->

I too found the stock windscreen kept weight off my wrists -- I added the puig and then reaper 1.25" risers -- problem solved -- comfy as heck

OK, I pulled the trigger and bought the Light Smoke Powerbronze Airflow Screen LT... Can't wait for it to get here now!

BUSAFETT

wow.gif
down.gif
ss011.gif
Exactly what I was hinting at in my post above ... I agree with you.

Best money I've spent ! Puig dark DB , once you tuck down on the tank , wind feels the same , no matter what the speed !
wink.gif

OK dammit... I cancelled my order.. Requested a status on my order via email, got no response- Called today and they're still not in.. Ordered 3/22. Do I move over to the PUIG instead?

Why can't people just have stuff in stock? I noticed other members having similar issues.. "Hey, we have this GREAT product for sale!!! Look at the pics!!! Oh, you wanna buy one? Umm... Uh...." Cripes man.

BUSAFETT

get ahold of charles at street n track he hooked me up was there in like 3 days.

hes on the first page of this thread just hit the pm or email button

<!--EDIT|goodluck
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144095831 -->

Back