Double bubble?

BUSAFETT

Registered
I've seen some misc posts that a double bubble windscreen supposedly cuts down on the wind you get while going down the road. Anyone here made the swap and can attest to it?

I understand wind is part of the package when riding a cycle, but last Saturday I felt like it was gonna knock me on my @$$.. So, I just thought I'd see if the upgrade was worth it..

BUSAFETT

I like 'em. FYI - PUIG's dark smoke DB has a deep purple tint. I got a Power Bronze from Justintime and it looks good.

P1010054__Small_.JPG

I got PUIG and it works like a charm. You have to tuck a bit to get the full benefit, but even without tucking you'll get better protection than what the stock screen provides.

and a clear PUIG for use with the tank camera...........

P1010100__Small_.JPG

If you like high speed touring, it's one of the must have mods. makes a big difference!

Looks like I have an order to put in this week..  Thanks all!

Oh, can someone tell me if there's a URL for justintime? Is that a site or a member here?

BUSAFETT

<!--EDIT|BUSAFETT
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142795444 -->

I got the light smoke PowerBronze DB. Love it. Shows off the BlueGauges and the tint is light enough for the camera to shoot through.

Helps with wind AND with a D/B you can actually see the gauges if you are over 6' tall.
smile.gif

I t does help, while I don't have a Busa, GMbusa and I trade off occasionally, and me being 6'10", I catch ALOT of wind. GMbusa does sell them, just PM him, he can hook you up with most any part you need. You can also call him at (540)910-0911. He's a GREAT guy to deal with, I get all my parts through him.
wink.gif

get the double bubble. it'll keep you from feeling like your being knock on your ass from the wind while still letting you feel just enough wind to give you that "motorcycle experience." they are a must have. you can see the guages better and dont have to tuck as much. i myself think the puigs db's are the best for looks and sturdiness.

Glad to see your last post, Psyco- Because now I was wondering which was the one to pick, the PUIG or the Powerbronze... Decisions decisions!!

BUSAFETT

I got the Power Bronze, rainbow iridium, from Charles at Street and Track. Really compliments the Busa. 04LE. Looks like oil on water.

<!--EDIT|BusaWizard
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142799952 -->

Back