Double Bubble Screens

I had a DB on mine for about a year and just changed to the ST, which I like a lot more.

By the way, if you call Zero Gravity direct to order a Sport Touring screen, do not let Linda talk you out of a dark smoke tint (if that's what you want).  She kept telling me how they wouldn't take it back if I found I couldn't see through it and I finally caved in and went with the light smoke only to find that the top of the screen is several inches below my head (an ST is two inches higher than a BD, which is two inches higher than stock).  When I called her back to get the tint I originally wanted, she tried to charge me a restocking fee.  She eventually agreed to waive it but I'm still waiting for the return to show up.

Ed
Yes but she is right ... in a tuck you cannot see through the dark smoke !

Check out www.puigracing.com they seem to be thicker than the zero gravity.
i have a zero gravity and like it just fine. one of my boys has a puig and i seems thicker and more sturdy. If i didnt need mine in a hurry after i went down i would have ordered a puig, but didnt want to miss a ride and picnic that the crew had planned so i bought the zg db.  still might get a puig later and sell the zg

<!--EDIT|BLU88
Reason for Edit: None given...|1093099427 -->

Puig Race screen very nice...capefear.com

1_star_Puig_sreen_005.jpg

Sage, as I tried to tell Linda, I'm 57 and my tuckin' days are long since past, so the dark works great for me.

By the way, I got the credit for the returned one yesterday.

Ed

WINGER....listen up dude...

You've got sore hands right ? Hopefully not from "rubbin' the ruhbarb" too much....but more from ridin' right? heeheehee

O.K. then , you dont want to cut the amount of wind hittin' ya .

At about 140 (KPH) my usualy casual cruizin' speed the wind hits me just right....right in the chest.
Takes a wee bit of pressure off those hands.

its not a fuggin' Goldwing.....you need the wind...

Trust me. but hey.....you'll find out....

hav a painfull 1......RSD.

Back