Double Bubble Windscreen?

been using pledge since 1994 at the motorcycle shop I worked at . Its still hard with the MRA screen due to guts in all areas not easily cleaned

Old thread, but I'll bite.

10973465554_b940a1dbdc_b.jpg

10973294405_bbfbbfd125_b.jpg

Mike they never returned my e mail request
The sods. I have one at home ,will sell , didn't fit my 2013 yellow model as fairing bracket was bent which explained why 4 fairings kept cracking in same place. Will fit other models though.

Mike pm me what screen u have. 4 sale please
As stated in earlier post the screen is a Godiva screen made in Hamilton New Zealand by precision plastics . New it sells for $242 plus p/h and G.S.T (tax). I will sell cheaper as technically second hand.

20161031_182532.jpg

20161031_182517.jpg

20161031_182539.jpg

20161031_182614.jpg

Mike they never returned my e mail request
Morning c10. I got an email from Gary at precision plastics (Godiva), he apologies for not replying , he states his business is not presently set up for export orders as is dealing with local orders only. I told him he needs to think bigger as many bike owners overseas like the look of their product. Mike

Can you guys give me some advice? I wear a Shoei rf1200 and when I ride in a normal relaxed position the helmet is fairly noisy, but if i straighten my back and sit in a more upright position its virtually silent. Is this from the helmet design, or do I need a different shaped screen? I am 6'1" and the suspension on my bike is 100% stock. Only mods are trunk mod, fender elim, and powder coated all the pegs and sets satin black. Tucking in low, I have literally had safety glasses sucked off of my face. Like I said, normal riding position with elbows slightly bent and back relaxed all I get is wind noise, but I noticed my forehead is tilted slightly down and I'm looking up with my eyes as opposed to when I sit up rigid and my helmet is more level.

Back