Don't Forget this Topic is here for whatever...

Well I guess I'll try this again, the last time i introduced myself I got no love from the board:angry: So i'll try this again. I am Stallion, ride an '02 limited, work for Milwaukee Public School System/ Safety Division. I am also V.P. of the Ruff Ryders Motrocycle Club, Milwaukee chapter. There is a lot to learn about these machines, and this is the best site there is, even in general conversation with people they mention this web site for info and answers. I have also bought into some sarcasim:blush: but was graciously appologized to, so I enjoy all the humor, and giving words of encouragement. "The Number One Hayabusa Site In The World"   HAYABUSA .ORG                RYDE OR DIE!!!!!!
Sarcasm??! On this board?? Never happen. :tounge:
We are all just church going, speed limit obeying
law abiding citizens. ;)

Welcome to the board Stallion. We apologize in advance for Rev's actions. He means well. :thumbsup:

Cya around
pirate.gif

Well I guess I'll try this again, the last time i introduced myself I got no love from the board:angry: So i'll try this again. I am Stallion, ride an '02 limited, work for Milwaukee Public School System/ Safety Division. I am also V.P. of the Ruff Ryders Motrocycle Club, Milwaukee chapter. There is a lot to learn about these machines, and this is the best site there is, even in general conversation with people they mention this web site for info and answers. I have also bought into some sarcasim:blush: but was graciously appologized to, so I enjoy all the humor, and giving words of encouragement. "The Number One Hayabusa Site In The World"   HAYABUSA .ORG                RYDE OR DIE!!!!!!
Welcome to the board

Thanks Raider and jwcfbd, but because i live in wisconsin my riding season has come to an end. We have nothing but rain and 40 deg. weather now. :cussing:

Yeah... :sad: Sorry Bout that Stallion...That was messed up.

But seriously Welcome aboard and I am still not certain that there isn't uh...Something special with the SE's...I have no proof but I gotta get to the dyno...

I'll see ya round the board, don't be shy throw some pictures out...

And I'll try to behave...OK well I'll try to try..
poke.gif

PACIFICBUSA here. Anyone here from Guam? Highly unlikely, although it won't hurt to ask. Anyways, I'm a noob to the board and I'm a semi-noob in terms of riding. Any thoughts? BTW, here's my baby.

Oops! Fergot to put her in. Yada yada yada....so I'm a rook at posting! :tounge:

29_3.jpg

Back