Donations

done...thanks for bumping this back up since i was gone when this happened and didn't know about it
beerchug.gif

Happy New Year CAp...thanks for doing this
super.gif

I opted to drop a lump sum! Sorry, it took longer than I wanted, I had to figure out re-employment and the holidays!!!
beerchug.gif

(captain @ Dec. 27 2006,19:21) Most of you I am sure dont want to hear this but the easiest way for me to keep track is for you to keep your email address on the board matching your paypal....
I'm guilty of this Cap....sorry.

My donation is the eaglesfan2san.rr.com address.

DD

I hit new topic two to three times a day typically and found this post on page two tonight. Set up paypal; I hope, must wait to confirm deposits, etc. Should be sending $$$ soon. Don't know how many members are aware.

me personally i'd be more comfortable with a one time payment instead of continual payments...........maybe i'm just weird. Once I get my account built back up again in recovery from xmas i'll be sure to donate y'all

Cap,
when I recover from x-mas and getting busa mods done before April I make a BIG donation.
Oh and when I get done ordering org stuff. PROMISS!!
bowdown.gif

(1 BAD 2K @ Jan. 18 2007,15:16) Cap,
when I recover from x-mas and getting busa mods done before April I make a BIG donation.
Oh and when I get done ordering org stuff. PROMISS!!
bowdown.gif
There is ZERO pressure from me.. I know we all live life day to day and some have a few extra bucks. I appreciate it when you guys are able to throw me a couple here and there but dont put pressure on yourselves that others might think less of you...... The regualr members are just as important to the site as the donating ones. I appreciate all I get and am thankful for it, its all good.....

Cap

Did mine yesterday. I am glad to now be the proud owner of dancing balls!
laugh.gif

Wanted to let everyone know that the first month of subsciptions started on Sat... I wanted to make sure that you guys that signed up for the its working.......

THANK YOU !!

CAp

Back