DOG OWNERS & LOVERS

hayabusa_83

Registered
i cant remember if it was hayabusa.org or sh.org but a LONG time ago. someone started a thread about animal lovers... lots of feedback....i want to keep this one centered mostly around dogs: (pups,middle-ages,full-grown,etc) i have personally a Rottweiler/Pit mix (85% R / 15% P) and a full Brindle pit... only about 6 months tho. will post pics as soon as i can find the battery charger, so i can charge my digital camera batt. so i can turn it on, and post pics. please post away.... curious to what every1 has.... since i know we all have BUSAS right?
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
beerchug.gif

heh heh cute little guy.....man dogs r so awesome..... my doggies are spoiled rotten.... sleep were i sleep, get all the attention, toys,treats,etc hell, sometimes i sleep on the couch, b/c ill go into bed, after a long night out of riding, and theres no room on my KING sized bed, b/c my g/f, my 100+pound rottie, and little puppy, are taking every Sq. in. of my bed! ridiculous!
biggrin.gif

Oh god...

I have a veritable zoo at my house.

3yr old Boxer (my buddy, what an awesome dog)
2yr old Akita mix
5 yr old white-shaggy-yapper-somthin' (bout10 lbs)
3 dang cats
3 hayburners (wife shows 'em)
and a partridge in a pear tree

guess I'll hafta charge up my camera too...

No room for dogs. Got three kids under the age of 7. That's enough excitement for me.
smile.gif

this is my rottweiler , jake , he is the best! keeps my kids busy all day long ! i had to wake him up for the pic so hes half asleep , nice day today so he has been playin since this am
biggrin.gif

jake.jpg

Don't have any dogs right now, they have all passed on. But I do have three horses and some Koi. But I will show a few of the dogs I had before...

My China and HER bunny

<!--EDIT|Nijinsky3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115729500 -->

China_and_Sebby2_1994.jpg

The photographer suggested this one!

<!--EDIT|Nijinsky3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115729460 -->

China_and_Diesel_1996.jpg

awesome rott johnstein, wish mine was that big.... shes a female, and mixed with pit about (15%). her "boyfriend" tucker,is about 145 tho.....gentle giants, thats all they r!!!
smile.gif

I am out of town working right now, will have to post my Rottweiler, Nefertiti, when I get home on Friday.

Nice pic John

Back