Lets see some pet pics. ..... My dogs.

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
This is what I come home to all the time.
They play so hard sometimes I think they are going to lose something, like an eye or a lip.
Good dogs with lots of energy.
Love my animals.

Lets see your pets in action
Post some pics Please!

Bubba

IMG_2479.JPG

IMG_2480.JPG

IMG_2483.JPG

IMG_2484.JPG

Here is my tri-pod lab, and him and my huskie, and a mutt or two.

scan0014.jpg

scan0015.jpg

scan0013.jpg

Guess i better add my girlfriends horse.

P1010011.jpg

Not enough bandwidth for me to post all of my hookers. I think we are close to like 70 animals now:thumbsup:

We have had Odin now for about 9 months to replace my Sheltie that died of heart failure! He was free off craigs list and was the son of a show dog! The young lady that had him was in a small apartment and could not aford to feed herself, let alone Odin! He is the best dog I could ever have and "FREE"! Love is all it takes to make a good pet... most of the time. [URL=http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd164/porterfm/?action=view&current=Odins1stSnow30Nov2008005.flv]View attachment 1516173[/URL]

View attachment 130250

View attachment 1516174

Last edited:
Love these shots - Keep em comin
I used to have a Tripod and its amazing how balanced they are.
Have you ever seen a dog walk on two legs on the same side?
like I said I love my animals (probably more than people sometimes)

keep sending those photos -

Love these shots - Keep em comin
I used to have a Tripod and its amazing how balanced they are.
Have you ever seen a dog walk on two legs on the same side?
like I said I love my animals (probably more than people sometimes)

keep sending those photos -

More then people most of the time. Dogs are man's best friend!

Here is Murphy (named for his Irish temper).
He is 13 dog years old (65 human years) and 6 1/2 pounds, a Bichon Shi-Tzu cross (we think) that we got from the pound 11 years ago..
And he LOVES PIZZA
I would loose an arm (and that makes it hard to ride a bike) rather than let him go.

DSC00002_edited1.JPG

Last edited:
Waiting for Mr. Bogus to post pics of his pet sheep BAAAHHHHH :laugh:

These are our two. The bigger one is Dudley and the smaller one is Maggie Mae. Maggie Mae went to live with extended family while we were stationed in Virginia because she was so very spoiled that when the human baby came along she was not very nice to him. I was told that Bassett's were wonderful family pets, but I guess any breed can get jealous and nippy with kids. We had our four legged kids for 5 years (they were spoiled rotten) before the human baby came along. Dudley is staying at my mom's until we are no long renting the house we live in, but is still very much our "baby".
Mr. Dudley had major surgery today and is recovering in doggy ICU. He had to have bladder stones removed, and one of them was the size of a small egg! :(

Adam & Maggie.jpg

Dudley & Maggie.jpg

Last edited:
These are our two. The bigger one is Dudley and the smaller one is Maggie Mae. Maggie Mae went to live with extended family while we were stationed in Virginia because she was so very spoiled that when the baby came along she could not get along with him. Dudley is staying at my mom's until we are no long renting, but is still very much our "baby".
Mr. Dudley had major surgery today and is recovering in doggy ICU. He had to have bladder stones removed, and one of them was the size of a small egg! :(

I had Bassets and Beagles growing up.
These pics are starting to bring tears to my eyes.

Love them - Please keep them coming.

And don't forget to include their names and how you got them.
That's the best part of having them.

My dogs are named Dakota (aka DJ for Dakota Joe) and Kiska - an Island off the coast of Alaska.
First ever dogs that I actually paid for.
Every other animal I have had the pleasure of knowing has been a rescue of some sort, I just cant seem to say no to someone who needs a home.
And I must add that I have had a lot of different types of animals over the years.

Last edited:
These are our two. The bigger one is Dudley and the smaller one is Maggie Mae. Maggie Mae went to live with extended family while we were stationed in Virginia because she was so very spoiled that when the human baby came along she was not very nice to him. I was told that Bassett's were wonderful family pets, but I guess any breed can get jealous and nippy with kids. We had our four legged kids for 5 years (they were spoiled rotten) before the human baby came along. Dudley is staying at my mom's until we are no long renting the house we live in, but is still very much our "baby".

It always amazes me what we will do for our pets - they are Family.

sorry no dogs here... love them but have not owned them for a while.
here is few pics of my cats,

the black one name siah and 14 years old, one day my ex-wife brought him home 6 weeks old, she found him in the ditch.
we end up getting divorce and she did not want him no more and i end up keeping him.:laugh:

the orange tabby name is cuttie and she is 3 years old and that is the one i thought recenty has felv(Feline luekimia virus) but came negative and she is good now! i rescued her in my subdivision when she was 7 months old stray cat and she is very sweet.

the white siamese is 2 year old and was given to me by my dear friend who died of illness one and half year ago. my friend (she) asked me if i can adopted him and i did. his name is sephi. the first pic is recently and the last one is when he was 5 months old and my friend gave it to me. it was a sad day!

013.jpg

006.jpg

043.jpg

siah 018.jpg

dates are all messed up in my camera!

013.jpg

006.jpg

043.jpg

siah 018.jpg

Last edited:
Shawnski
I remember your post about the tragic loss of your cat.
I too lived in Houston and lost 2 cats the same way.
thanks for the pics.
this is not a dog only thread - ALL animals are welcome.
thanks for sharing.

Back