Lets see some pet pics. ..... My dogs.

I just love seeing all these pics! It is also nice to know that we are not the only people who have spoiled and pampered an animal to no end. i.e. a king size bed not being big enough for the married couple and dog. :laugh:

evilmonkey - I love the shoes on your dogs! Those are awesome. Do they mind wearing them?

our boy bruno

1.jpg

photoshop.jpg

bruno new pack 1.jpg

This one shows an all out chase scene. Happens regularly. Once they catch each other, the pictures become too violent to show :) Lots of teeth/growling/rowdiness. They love every second of play.

Jan08 088.jpg

Last one for now. This was in our back yard. They love the snow like most dogs do. I would sit here all day and post pics of my bird and cats as well, but not sure I have the time. We have the 2 dogs, 4 cats, and a bird. We love them all to death, and dread the day when one of them must leave us. But as long as you give them everything you can while they are here, hopefully that will help when the day does come. All of your pics look great!

MaggieSashaGOOD.jpg

great pics folks!!! keep send them in!:thumbsup:

I love the pics, lets keep them coming.
Its so nice to see people interacting with their animals.
I will find some young photos and we can compare the difference as they grow.
thanks for all the great pics and stories.
Bubba

These are my boys on Halloween last year.

Schultz is on the left and Turbo on the right.

Schultz is about 3 mos old in this pic and Turbo is around 13-14yo.

Schultz has grown a bit and is now almost as tall as Turbo. His favorite activity when not destroying furniture is sleeping on it.

img157.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

Here is my pup Mowgli. He is a 7 month old Caanan Dog.

He is a show dog. Here is his first show in december
IMG_6370.jpg

IMG_4989.jpg

IMG_4987.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
here are a couple more

IMG_4951.jpg

IMG_4931.jpg

IMG_4979.jpg

Last edited:
Back