Lets see some pet pics. ..... My dogs.

We recently decided to get a dog after years of having just cats. We decided to go the "rescue" route and utilized a boxer organization. I grew up with boxers. We picked a breeder mill female, approx. 6-7 years old, was malnourished, lots of wounds, teeth problems, etc....We soon discovered she was blind in her right eye.

What a great dog. Show them some love and they are yours forever. We were told she liked cats but not sure if they meant for a meal. The cat is not used to dogs but doesn't mind since he has claws......

100_1913 (Small).JPG

100_1911 (Small).JPG

100_1917 (Small).JPG

What the heck is this dog doing in my house???? Oh, I forgot, the cat's name is Sam and the dog is Autumn. The rescue group said to name her what we wanted but we figured she was already named and it was not a bad name.....

100_1914 (Small).JPG

013.jpg

017.jpg

Thats Diesel, our Lab/Boxer mix.. Or better known as You dumb damn dog.

1111081831.jpg

And thats Jake,, he still does not know hes a boy not a dog. At least he dont have ot go out ever 2 hours.

Here are my little darlings... I miss them more and more every day.

Daisy is the brindle and Duke is the blue fawn.

Daisy and Duke and HID 004.jpg

new camera 031.jpg

Daisy & Duke sleeping.jpg

My wife and I run a small rescue out of our home...These are some of rescues we have right now....
IMG_3007.jpg

IMG_2983.jpg

This here is my dog Bob...He is a Aussi mix...
IMG_0166.jpg

And my other Dog Bam...He is a AKC Boston...
Bam.jpg

Some of our pets Rex and Cindy the cat!
Are they not gorgeous???

IMG_2979.jpg

IMG_2984.jpg

IMG_4150.jpg

IMG_4191.jpg

IMG_2946.jpg

Last edited:
Lots of bed pics here too! Mojo would die if he had to sleep outside like a real dog!

Picture_011.jpg

P1010005 (Medium).JPG

Back