Dog Fights (Pit Bulls)

Lucky34

Registered
WARNING! SOME PICTURES / SCENES SHOW VERY INJURED DOGS!

Hey guys... Dont know if this has been posted before, but I think it's worth taking a look. I'm an animal lover and have a 2 year old chocolate lab (Shakespeare) and a 4 month old great dane (Apollo), and find dog fighting completely unacceptable. At one point in the video one of the mother fing asswipes calls it a "sport"... IT'S NOT AN FING SPORT IF YOUR NOT ACTUALLY IN IT!!! Why dont they get in a box and duke it out with another guy instead of putting an innocent dog in there!!!! Grow some Fing balls a*holes!

Obviously this horrible injustice upsets me, but here's the video. It's a real documentary on underground dog fighting. It's definitely worth a look. I know many of you are pit bull owners and hope to God you don't treat them like this!

Off The Chain - Dog Fighting Documentary

This is a pic after a fight. He's lucky he wasn't killed!

GLpJ.jpg

I don't even need to watch it. I agree.
In the wild is one thing, but it goes against all rules of domestication.
Puts people at risk as well when one of these animals mauls a child.

"fighters are in the ring because they choose to be in the ring.
Dogs are in the box because they choose to be in the box."

- Are these guys f ing SERIOUS??? This is just horrible... It's amazing how everytime of these so called "dog men" open their mouths they prove they are idiots.

I agree with the above statement. If you want a fight, get in the ring with me. I'll go a few rounds with ya. If you think what I can do to you is human and normal you have serious issues.

"we just put down dogs that quit"

but wait......

if you were paying attention, you'll notice earlier they said
"fighters are in the ring because they choose to be in the ring.
Dogs are in the box because they choose to be in the box."

ummm..... so how about you fight to the death with another person, and if you quit, I'll kill you by putting you in a trash bag until you die... yeah... ok....

they are breeding these innocent dogs to chose between violent death by another dog or violent death by their own owner... and in doing that they are f*ing up the breed by reproducing the aggressive ones... I for one get nervous when I see pits at the dog park... I wait until I see them socializing a little bit before I let my dogs get near him... already seen way to many pits starting sh!t with other dogs for no reason at all. On the other hand a few of my neighbors have pit bulls and I've met many at the dog park that are absolutely beautiful, playful, friendly, etc, but I would rather be careful and untrusting than to take the chance of my babies getting hurt by a dog raised by an owner who only got the dog to look "bada$$".

It's a good thing I've never had one of my pups attacked by a pit bull because I would definitely end up in jail from taking out all my rage on the other dogs owner
guns.gif

(Lucky34 @ Jul. 09 2007,18:29) This is a pic after a fight. He's lucky he wasn't killed!

GLpJ.jpg
Anyone who would do that to a dog should have their foreskin removed with a dull beer opener and the wound packed in rock salt.

I currently have 2 pits and 2 kids. I have raised both of my dogs with my kids and they are truly a delight. I would personally trust my dogs around my kids more than I would trust most people around my kids.

Those fuggers should die a slow death. Here are two of the sweetest dogs ive ever been around.

Picture_017__Medium_.jpg

Punishment needs to be much much much more severe!!

Personally, I think anyone who trains a dog to fight and/or actually makes their dog fight should go to prison for LIFE. I have no sympathy for those people.

That video is so disturbing........

I only wish these fools get their just dessert.......

Punishment needs to be much much much more severe!![/Quote]

-Agreed
...All people who fight their dogs should receive death

Used to have 2 Pitbulls myself (Roxy & Duke) COuldnt ask for a more Loyal and gentle pair of dogs...

I don't even want to watch that video. And the pic of the one... look at his eyes... he doesn't want to be a fighter. But I'm sure he doesn't know anything else now.

These people are morons. I...I...just don't have the words.

That pic, tho... it just hurts my heart.

I am sitting here reading this with AJ my loyal friend sitting beside me getting his morning scratching and am PISSED!
IMG_0096.jpg

On the other side of me is Bandit who has been like a child to me for 12 years
IMG_0108.jpg

and am wondering how anyone could do this to any animal.

(GSXTacy @ Jul. 09 2007,23:22) Those fuggers should die a slow death. Here are two of the sweetest dogs ive ever been around.
I like your taste in canine companionship!
beerchug.gif

Back