4-year-old killed in pit bull attack

I won't have a dog big enough to take down a child. Just too much risk. My dogs do all I need them to do, bark enough to get a human's attention.

We've been thru this before. Big, muscular-breed dog hurts someone; big dog defenders immediately say the breed is 'harmless'. Others disagree and worry about their children getting caught in the sights of one. My neighbors just bought another rotweiler puppy, very cute and cuddly, but they had to give the last one up because it got too agressive. Asking for trouble. You'd think by now they'd learn. Some might even argue that it's hypocritical to blame owner over dog, but not blame owner for gun - except gun is inanimate object and dog is not and has it's own mind.

Sign or no sign, fence or no fence, those people are going to get their azzes sued off over that dog.

Yeah Yeah and you dnt really need a motorcycle capable of going 200 MPH! Just as these sportbikes kills hundreds of people a year! So does that mean that this country should ban them?
How would you like for someone to say that motorcycle is dangerous and look how many deaths occur a year? A motorcycle, a sports car, large dog, a gun and many other things are capable of death in the wrongs hands and any person could be sued if they are not responsible!!
My 85lb American Bulldog does not like men so being a responsible owner I put him up if I have any male friends come by the house. I love my dog he is like a child to me but I know what he is capable of in different situtions, just as you with your motorcycle when you are riding. So is it fair for someone to say I cant have my dog?

Becareful how you word things about breeds people here have these breeds and love them as you do your kids! Its being racist saying this breed of dog is dangerous just the same as ones race is more dangerous then another.
Now go put some cute little bow ties in heel niipper :laugh:

I won't have a dog big enough to take down a child. Just too much risk. My dogs do all I need them to do, bark enough to get a human's attention.

We've been thru this before. Big, muscular-breed dog hurts someone; big dog defenders immediately say the breed is 'harmless'. Others disagree and worry about their children getting caught in the sights of one. My neighbors just bought another rotweiler puppy, very cute and cuddly, but they had to give the last one up because it got too agressive. Asking for trouble. You'd think by now they'd learn. Some might even argue that it's hypocritical to blame owner over dog, but not blame owner for gun - except gun is inanimate object and dog is not and has it's own mind.

Sign or no sign, fence or no fence, those people are going to get their azzes sued off over that dog.

Yeah Yeah and you dnt really need a motorcycle capable of going 200 MPH! Just as these sportbikes kills hundreds of people a year! So does that mean that this country should ban them?
How would you like for someone to say that motorcycle is dangerous and look how many deaths occur a year? A motorcycle, a sports car, large dog, a gun and many other things are capable of death in the wrongs hands and any person could be sued if they are not responsible!!
My 85lb American Bulldog does not like men so being a responsible owner I put him up if I have any male friends come by the house. I love my dog he is like a child to me but I know what he is capable of in different situtions, just as you with your motorcycle when you are riding. So is it fair for someone to say I cant have my dog?

Becareful how you word things about breeds people here members have these breeds and love them as you do your kids! Its being racist saying this breed of dog is dangerous just the same as ones race is more dangerous then another.
Now go put some cute little bow ties in heel niipper :laugh:

Back