Do you think my marbleized paint makes my bike look scratched?

Please explain the car pic Krom. I'm confused ???

VINYL wrap instead of paint....used the picture of the car to illustrate the process. NOT MY CUP OF TEA but below is a WILD sample on a Busa.

motorcycle-vinyl-wrap.jpg

I know this is kind of a different direction. But the pic that was posted kind of reminds me of frost. Little blue tint and less is more idea might look cool. Along with a frozen kenji. This is why in person is sooo important. Can we get an up close pic to see the "texture".

I know this is kind of a different direction. But the pic that was posted kind of reminds me of frost. Little blue tint and less is more idea might look cool. Along with a frozen kenji. This is why in person is sooo important. Can we get an up close pic to see the "texture".

Where would I get a frozen Kenji?
A blue tint would seem interesting, but wouldn't I still need to marbleize the entire thing for it to really match?
I feel like the marble doesn't really match because its only partially marbled.

I agree i agree with the more parts to match. But with looking frosted in thinking the more sharp edges that direct wind as the bike would move forward. And as far as a custom kenji, and good vinyl or paint.

in my opinion and this is just my opinion it looks like crap... but like i said thats just my opinion... it looks like a woman got mad and keyed the heck out of your bike

merczab said:
close up picture.
It's very smooth though... Doesn't look like it.

The more I look the more I like it. But I do like some stuff other think is terrible lol. If the whole bike matched and had decals I think it would look much better. But this guy prolly doesn't work for free so you just kinda gotta choose.

Thinking whole bike done like that, red outlined kenji with flat black filled. Same with any Suzuki symbols and large lettering. Black center wheels with a white lip. Would be VERY different. But prolly a lot of haters too lol.

From a small distance it looks terrible... But if you like it that is all that matters however we will still all tell you it's terrible :laugh:

If the whole bike looked like that I think it would stand a good chance of looking really good. Now it looks like a 5 year old got a hold of some paint. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Hey Blanca, don't you know some guys that do vinyl?

How come everyone says "if you like it that's all that matters?" If you are custom painting a Busa so that it doesn't look stock obviously you are trying to get people to look at it right? And if you get people to look at it you don't want them to say "wow, that's one ugly busa!" (well, maybe Blanca wants that but no sane person would:laugh:) So it does matter what people think, especially if you are "customizing" a bike for cruising. I think this paint job is interesting but unsuccessful as it currently stands. It needs some study to get interesting colors or get the "spots" in the right and interesting places. But don't give up on your idea just yet. Give it some study and see what you have to do to make it work. Could be a mixing in of colors, maybe using less contrasting colors so the white isn't so over powering, or maybe fade the marbling and bring the "Ice Kanji" to the foreground.

My point is some concepts take a struggle to get right but when you do it's a big payoff. Imagine the first guy who did ghost flames or the spider webs, bet it took a few tries to get that right. If you want simple just paint the bike blue or black or red. If you want slow, paint it white. If you want it to look really really good paiint it navy blue and silver. :poke:

....I think this paint job is interesting but unsuccessful as it currently stands. It needs some study to get interesting colors or get the "spots" in the right and interesting places. But don't give up on your idea just yet. Give it some study and see what you have to do to make it work. Could be a mixing in of colors, maybe using less contrasting colors so the white isn't so over powering, or maybe fade the marbling and bring the "Ice Kanji" to the foreground.
My point is some concepts take a struggle to get right but when you do it's a big payoff.

fallenarch is makin' some VERY good points about this, and I agree 150%......with a bit (or maybe a LOT?) more time and much more creative thought applied, this paint job has enormous potential to totally stand out from crowd and be something REALLY special that will be admired by many!!!!

If the whole bike looked like that I think it would stand a good chance of looking really good. Now it looks like a 5 year old got a hold of some paint. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Hey Blanca, don't you know some guys that do vinyl?

:rofl: yes I do. Vijay Singh in India wants to pay him $300 a week same as me.
All he has to do is forward balance of check to a guy in Tx. I couldnt do it and apologized to them for spending all their money on bills and toys :)

close up picture.
It's very smooth though... Doesn't look like it.

I can see 3 dog faces, 2 cat faces, a man's face, a woman, a witch's hat and a leg and foot, after looking at it for awhile.
I wonder what's on the other side.

Does anyone else see what I see?

Back