stage one complete (paint)

OK.....I just ordered the flip-flop Busa decals from tapeworks....the flip flop is green to silver with some purple in it. That should look good until I want to do something with it.

Higgy, the color is schweeeeeeet.....  I likeee....  If you chrome/polish her with chrome kanji symbols that color will stand out even more...

Oh, I am really feeling the Envy theme...  NV-Higg...  That's tight..... On your license plate...  Are you still gonna do stand-ups on her now?

Lo   :beerchug:
actually I rode one on Highway 190 today for about a half a mile.....lol.......stupid.........just got it painted and can't keep it on the ground.

Name it MONEY and go with a Franklin painted on the gas tank ........ lolol I think the bike looks great whatever you name it!

HIGG I am telling you, You gotta go with the code...Do it perpindicular to the ground though....It would looks sooooooo Schweeeet....

License plate 011001

The paint looks good and whoever did it did a slick job...I'm kind of agreeing with you on the Matrix theme...I can see where it would set the bike off...And I can see other options...However if it were my bike I would stay with the Matrix theme...I would also do the powder coating verse polishing or chrome...You are working with an SE and the frame and swingarm are it's trade mark...

I feel you there Stunnah....I just changed the order for the decals to the flip flop blue and purple. I might do the matrix thing later....I did find some chrome rims close to home as well....I am powder coating the fork tubes black this winter and chroming everything that's not black....to include the rims. It should look hot when I finish.

Yeah, I'm with Rev...I was eagerly awaiting the Matrix code!  Been telling others in my circle about it and that I couldn't wait to see it!

It looks nice either way, but no one's done the Matrix code that we know of...MATRIX!  MATRIX!

...or a Kanji that really stands out, like chrome (I think Lo mentioned that...)  

:D

Go with the code, it would look sweet. Of course the money theme could be cool, put that pyramid with the eye in it on the hump staring at anyone behind you.

Back