stage one complete (paint)

busahigg

Registered
OK here is the Busa put back together after paint......Now my original plan was to get the matrix code airbrushed on the front and busa reloaded on the hump. Now, I see it and I don't wanna do it. I want to order the stock looking aftermarket decals in carbon fiber or black. What do you guys think?

forgot the pictures

busa_side.jpg

Looks great!

I say keep it that way for now. When/If you get tired of the color, you can always go back and add the Matrix Code later.

Bike looks great higg... The mirrors came out really good, I need to do the same thing to mine.

I'm a big Matrix fan also, but I would recommend leaving the paint the way it is, looks good. When you put the decals on you should apply clear coat to seal everything.

:super:

MY Opinion...You gotta go with the Code on the Fairing, Leave the "Busa Reloaded" off but you gotta have the code falling in Matrix Style man....Otherwise...well...you have a green Busa... I'll name you Lawnmowerman...Or GreenDay, or could name the bike Envy....

Just my .02 but The code would really set it off...Besides you could talk to the Artist and have some nasty words written in Binary across the sides... :eek:

MY Opinion...You gotta go with the Code on the Fairing, Leave the "Busa Reloaded" off but you gotta have the code falling in Matrix Style man....Otherwise...well...you have a green Busa...  I'll name you Lawnmowerman...Or GreenDay, or could name the bike Envy....

Just my .02 but The code would really set it off...Besides you could talk to the Artist and have some nasty words written in Binary across the sides...     :eek:
I don't know...once I chrome some things and powder coat some other things I kinda like the envy thing.

ENVY Could be pretty cool Airbrushed onto the side of a Green Busa...

License plate NV-HIGG

Higgy, the color is schweeeeeeet..... I likeee.... If you chrome/polish her with chrome kanji symbols that color will stand out even more...

Oh, I am really feeling the Envy theme... NV-Higg... That's tight..... On your license plate... Are you still gonna do stand-ups on her now?

Lo :beerchug:

That looks geat! I never connected green with the Matrix, but Envy sounds cool. I like MINT too.

Can't wait to see what you decide.

Back