Need color advice for busa paint job

It may just be me but have you ever noticed how things just look better RED

===================================================================

black.jpg

blue.jpg

white.gif

red.jpg

My 06 was black/Grey, i got a custom paint job, I was happy with the design, but the painter was a bit "sloppy" to say the least. I ended up crashing it 1 week after i got it back, so all new 06LE white, Super Happy with it.

If I changed mine I would go white,had a chance to buy a complete 06 white le plastics and tank.Wish now I would have bought them.:banghead:

I have a black and purple 2004. No fading? I live in Orlando, Florida. Maybe you need to take better care of your bike...wax it and keep in a garage on the days you dont ride.

I have a black and purple 2004. No fading? I live in Orlando, Florida. Maybe you need to take better care of your bike...wax it and keep in a garage on the days you dont ride.

No garage to put it in. I keep it chained up in the backyard. But yeah i am kinda lazy for waxing it all the time. I do spray it down with honda polish occasionally. I also have a 1999 toyota corolla thats white but it hasnt faded at all even though its 10 yrs old.

No garage to put it in. I keep it chained up in the backyard. But yeah i am kinda lazy for waxing it all the time. I do spray it down with honda polish occasionally. I also have a 1999 toyota corolla thats white but it hasnt faded at all even though its 10 yrs old.

did you say you spray it with HONDA :spank::laugh:

:eek::alcoholic:
Try out a whole new set of plastics and keep those for ebay or "just in case" set. What about this new MENACE style from "http://www.cannidesign.com/index.html".

Open color canvas, I think the set is $2-3K with tail bodywork.

ughh......can someone post the puke icon for me...i have to go the bathroom

Paint it red, Factory paints car or motorcycle have drive by clears sprayed on them. Lots of good clear top coat. :beerchug:

I bought my black and grey 06 bus in jan of 2006 after seeing how nice it looked on the dealer floor. Big mistake here in florida. It rains all the time and its pretty much impossible to keep it looking nice and shiny unless you wipe it down daily. The harsh sun also made the factory paint fade considerably within 3 years and also i realized shiny black colors make even tiny scratches extremely visible. A friend of the family does primarily cars but has done a few bikes here and there and i have seen his work and its "Satisfactory".

He told me my best options would be either white or silver because neither of those fade easily and the bike or car looks fairly clean even when its dirty and scratches are less visible. He also added that red and black tend to fade the most. What do you guys feel would be the best choice?

Silver is great for florida...Hides alot..... I live in southeast florida & my first busa was the 02 silver/silver. Great colors & it hide alot of imperfections...

HondaClean was the best stuff for cleaning your bike until the invention of, "ICE"

The original Honda polish is still the best if you can find it. They changed the formula some time ago to be more environmentally friendly and it hasn't wirked as good since.

The original Honda polish is still the best if you can find it. They changed the formula some time ago to be more environmentally friendly and it hasn't wirked as good since.

They quit making the old formula. That's why I switched to ICE.

Back