Did it with the Ducati Girls...

cheferman65

Registered
:laugh:

Rode 150 miles to Tampa to go beat on their two new additions MultiStrada 1200 and the Diavel.
Had a good time, met some nice people and got 2.5 hours of ride time on their dime. Nice machines!
I will own one...one day:whistle:

015.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

040.jpg

I'd ride the snot outta a diavel! Yummy

HTC EVO 3G with tapatalk.

The diavel is supposed to be a bad bike.

I also went to the Ducati event. I rode the Diavel and it was fun. The bike feels much lighter than it looks; it was surpising.
One thing I did not like about the Diavel was the foot peg hieght. I was dragging toes and pegs a few times. It caught me off gaurd.

The bike did feel super light and was fun to ride. I was right behind the ride leader and was about to really get on it a few times and
get the front end pulling up a bit. He was did a great job leading the group. Bike really handle well for having a 240 rear tire on it.
The clutch and gearing were spot on and a dream.

All in all a pretty awsome day with excellent weather.

023.jpg

006.jpg

Cute ladies!

I've ridden the new MultiStrada, it's day and night from the old one. Lotsa power. We've had several of them on the Pashnit Tours.

Diavel still looks cool. A Duc cruiser, whodathunkit?

I also went to the Ducati event. I rode the Diavel and it was fun. The bike feels much lighter than it looks; it was surpising.
One thing I did not like about the Diavel was the foot peg hieght. I was dragging toes and pegs a few times. It caught me off gaurd.

The bike did feel super light and was fun to ride. I was right behind the ride leader and was about to really get on it a few times and
get the front end pulling up a bit. He was did a great job leading the group. Bike really handle well for having a 240 rear tire on it.
The clutch and gearing were spot on and a dream.

All in all a pretty awsome day with excellent weather.

Sorry I missed you, I met 3 other Hayabusa owners all of which are not members. What time/day were you there?
I agree 100% on the review, it would take me quite a while to get comfortable on the Diavel, an hour really didn't give me much time on either bike to form a strong opinion. They both had great aspects. As you said the weather was perfect. I'm so over the Florida summer!

Good. Times. I went to the event out here and had a blast. I love the Diavel it looks great and the ride was fantastic. Not as good as my busa but at the top of the bike to own list. Their lean angle is limited a bit to lik 40* or something. I want to go again :)

Glad you guys had fun. Wonder if Randy has participated in one of these events in LA :whistle:

Im just happy the photographer made the ugly one where a helmet......

They liked the chef!
Dave the orginizer was very cool and I invited him and his father(part-time Floridian) down to the Club for lunch.
Maybe score some free Duc swag...:laugh: He use to do the same thing for NASCAR till they cut way back.
He and I were talking and he said in the day, Marlboro/Penske would drop approx $1million on a weekend event. WOW.
Very well presented, the girls are local from a modeling agency and hired per/event. What really shocked me was there was wait for it.... NO local Ducati dealership representation. Not one person. The dealership was 2 miles down the road. I guess business/sales for them are really strong.??? Talk about missed opportunity.
All in all, a very good time. I recommend it to all, just go check it out.

I refuse to answer that on the grounds that anything I say may incinerate me...
Wife:firing:
me:stoopid:
Her mother:crowbar:

Both of course.:whistle:
:firedevil: I'll never admit anything.

Back