Pics: Colorado Ducati Experience/Performance Cycle Bike Night

I had forgot to mention in my small little write up anything about power. The Diavel is rocking a 1200cc engine and is putting out 160rwhp at sea level and roughly 90 torques. It has some good power, at least in sport mode. See in urban mode it limits the HP output to 100 hp and you have to get on it from a stop to even start. If you switch over to sport though its entirely different. We were not able to do any 75 mph+ riding so not sure how it would be there. But there was power when you wanted it. But....Even though it has lots of power its delivery doesn't seem to be as smooth as the Busa. Its there and you can use it but it doesn't seem as quick and even, and the front end lightens up in a hurry on a Diavel. Thats my take, its enjoyable power for sure its gonna go but not with the finesse we are used to.

The Multistrada has the same engine but its mapped out to max at 140hp i believe with urban and off road limiting it to under or right at 100hp. It lightens up quite easily also.

Anyhow, i should stop talking about this bike my wife is gonna smack me if i don't :laugh:.

Back