Bike Night Dallas tx

If it was I don't see that as a good reason to blind an possibly kill some one. But if you are looking for an a reason, guess it could possibly be a motivation for the cager attack, wouldn't take much when a cager is about to miss his exit ramp they just usually just force the motorcyclist out of their way with their car.

I agree, it's not a good reason. I'm a rider = nothing gives you the right to try and hurt me. But not everyone needs a "good reason" ... so why give them one at all?

we were the tail end of the pack, not doing stunts just cruising and trying to keep up with the pack, and we were doing to speed limit. the car was in the right lane so if he needed to get off he was in the lane he needed to be.

If it was I don't see that as a good reason to blind an possibly kill some one. But if you are looking for an a reason, guess it could possibly be a motivation for the cager attack, wouldn't take much when a cager is about to miss his exit ramp they just usually just force the motorcyclist out of their way with their car.

I concur..the pepper spray dude needed to be pursued and beaten....but what about these ass clowns pictured stunting on the highway? I'm guaranteeing you right now that those antics are the root cause of us having to deal with PO'd cops, high insurance rates, knee jerk legislation, and all the other negative stereotypes associated with riding a sport bike. I'd like to line them up and pepper spray some common sense into them. :rant:

we were the tail end of the pack, not doing stunts just cruising and trying to keep up with the pack, and we were doing to speed limit. the car was in the right lane so if he needed to get off he was in the lane he needed to be.

Unfortunately, you are generally judged by the company you keep.

I'm sorry this guy was a jackass, but I hope you can see how running around with a squidly group like this can get you hurt or in trouble.

Whether you are at fault or just in the wrong place at the wrong time ... the outcome can still be detrimental. Although this incident was with a cager, it could just as well have been trouble with another motorcycle or even the police.

What you do and who you do it with is your business, I'm just hoping you'll put a little thought into how you can prevent being in this or a similar situation in the future.

For What It's Worth: This does not only apply to riding motorcycles.

We used to go to Sonic on Thursdays when we lived in Dallas just to watch the "Squid Show". There are some cool bikes & you can get some good ideas of mods to do, but we would never ride anywhere near any of them.

We saw numerous idiots running into other bikes, cars, etc. just on Northwest Highway. Their version of "Gear" is a helmet, but it is usually just strapped to the side of the tail. A few weeks ago a Dallas news station ran a whole segment just on sportbike idiots dieing on the tollroad & other roads because of their own stupidity.

There is no excuse for the guy pepper spraying everyone. I am not defending his actions in any way.

How many people could have been seriously hurt, or killed if the Dumba$$ standing on that bike would have fallen off, there are at least 10 bikes behind him?

Back