Envy.
Jealous.
Wish it were me.
I want one.
All the above.

sad.gif

You must be thrilled.

cool.gif

Congrats, you got yourself a hell of a good looking bike, went to see it on Friday at the Montreal moto show, man it's a nice ride!!!

170 is at the crank, so 153 doesn't sound so bad at the rear wheel. And with a twin, you can use ALL the torque and hp 90% of the time. Unlike a 4 ! Different technique needed riding twins over 4's or vice versa. Hope he has a great time at the track, I know I do
beerchug.gif

They claim 160 stock. The exhaust (which also comes as a kit with a different air filter and a remapped ECU) pputs it up another 10 supposedly. I wasn't as concerned with the 10 hp as much as I was the sound. The carbon fiber cans look sooooo cool........ and the sound.... *sigh*.

Since I have so little time on the street to begin with (not quite a year yet) , I'm hoping that I'll pick up the differences in riding with two less pistons quickly.

(MX Tuner @ Feb. 26 2007,01:14) The display bike had the same exhaust mine will have. Words cannot describe the sound this bike produces.... *sigh*.
I bet it's addictive . Congrates for you !

I wonder if they have plans to build a Monster using that powerplant ?

I wish Suzuki would build a version of this at 1/2 the price . Never know , a V-4 Suzuki might be a reality soon . If they ever stop dominating the RR world then maybe .

Desmosedcici

(MX Tuner @ Feb. 26 2007,20:58) Since I have so little time on the street to begin with (not quite a year yet) , I'm hoping that I'll pick up the differences in riding with two less pistons quickly.
You'll find the power comes on like a turbine, rather than BANG it's all there at once. Or, what I call user friendly, which translates to easier to control on acceleration.  
race.gif

Just sat on a Duc 1098 and the 999 last week. Awesome looking bikes but damn they just felt so small and puny....I guess the Busa does that to you and I'm not exactly small in stature.

Nice. I've been feeling the bug to go to a "race bike". Congrats.

At least you didn't say you blew 17K on a hardley.
smile.gif

Chris

I go by the shop yesterday for a different reasson (upgrading the wifes helmet, but when we pulled in we discovered the rear tire was flat. How stupid can any one person be to *NOT* know that while riding- I was blaming it on being a lot of wind gusts yesterday). But if there is ever a good place to discover a flat on a tire that was due for replacement anyways, its at the dealer where I get good deals (Mich PP 190 for $180 installed).

Anyways, back to the Ducati part of this story. They got their first customer bike in today. It was an "S" model. They keep telling me a couple weeks. *ugh*!

Good news is the data acquisition kit and the exhaust is here. Now all I'm waiting on is the blue silicone coolant hose kit, the carbon front fender and the FRIGGIN' BIKE!!!!

I guess the good thing is my back up bike is an '06 Hayabusa.

Okay, I was bored.....

*sigh*

At least my bike skills are better than my computer skills. How do I post some pics I have saved on my PC? I did try browsing and attaching a file but it didnt take.

Hey, I'm trying.....

Back