Did a nice slide last night...

mend up and stay off whatever bike it is. i am going through withdrawals myself wanting to take my ride for a rip, but not worth it.

He says on his u-tube page he's gonna have pics and vids of his 4 bikes including the busa in 5 months,is he waiting for the memory card to develop:rofl:

- Aprilia Rs50 Top Speed[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Check the date on that. If had a video camera, would you boast about your aprilla or busa? :laugh: > camera conveniently became broken too. :whistle:

Glad ur ok at least. BUT, A) that's y i don't ride in cold; B) front brakes are not made for turns or corners:rulez:

Lol every1, i have a camera, i have just uploaded pics on my other thread...
why you got to be such bobos??

You can also see my number plate, check it with the dvla and look at other bikes running or ran, there will be a list of bikes you can see and there onse i have owned or have track insurence or road insurence for getting them there on...

Lol every1, i have a camera, i have just uploaded pics on my other thread...
why you got to be such bobos??

You can also see my number plate, check it with the dvla and look at other bikes running or ran, there will be a list of bikes you can see and there onse i have owned or have track insurence or road insurence for getting them there on...

It's not so much people being d*cks here. It's more that you have claimed to own several motorcycles and can only post pictures/videos of a motorcycle that is nothing but a glorified moped. In other threads you claim this and that. Asked to post pictures and none make it to this forum.

You claimed you had a broken camera and then all of a sudden you now have one and can post pictures of your Moped.... Shockingly the B-King and Hayabusa are both in the shop getting worked on.

Not sure if it is Mental issues or you just a Big Liar. You are definitely Young though. Which doesn't help to your Claims. BTW where is the Gixxer 1K you claimed you had? There is no mention of it anymore? People Smell BS fast on these forums. And lots are Memeber of other Forums you post in also and put all this information you post there as part of your credibility!

I wasnt using the front brakes in the corners... i didnt learn that on a track, its just friggin commen sence, as i said iwas slowing down from 50mph for a traffic light and the bike went from underneeth me, no turning was involved...

Why do people presume?

Back