35-45mph Slide!

owens231

Registered
Just got pics of the bike, hardnly anything wrong with it, but it has kind of wrecked the paint and stickers... ahh well.
Was doing about 35-40mph, and i slid a long way!!!!!!! i hit ice, slowing down for a redlight and i tapped the front brake and the bike went underneeth me and i slid along with it, then the bike hit the curb and i kept going.

My mate was going top speed on his ped at the time so he said it could have been more than 45mph, all i know is im so lucky as nothing hurts apart from 1 ankle, due to me not wearing my boots, but everything else!

Also have a pic of my camera and GPS set up...

Will be the same as soon as i get the b-king back, and the hayabusa back from a&j motors, also fixing my mates 250ninja so i'll be taking that for a race/ride tonight in brighton as its not icey there!

Ride safe...

SDC13170 (Medium).JPG

SDC13167 (Medium).JPG

SDC13166 (Medium).JPG

SDC13168 (Medium).JPG

SDC13169 (Medium).JPG

yeah suppose, just sad to hurt her... wanted to keep her nice so when i sell her i still get over £1000

What kind of motorbike is this? It looks like the jazzed up fairinged scooters the crazy guys drive around here in Bangkok. :whistle:

Glad you weren't hurt. Gotta watch out for that icy stuff. :glare:

Driving a bike when there is ice on the road...You have big huevos, dude!!! Glad you are okay.2hip

big bruised juevos. learn a lesson (i kno i did when i went down:laugh:)

Not much rash or a 35mph crash... Sure you weren't doing 5-10mph? It's a light bike,but Hardly and rash at all. Hard to tell when you not Fibbing or telling the truth. Considering you claimed to of slid a long ways! :whistle:

How about some pics of the gear you claimed you were wearing? Or your camera broken,missing,batteries dead,etc.... :whistle:

well i have no front lights, the wingmirror bent in, the right pedal bent up and the other bit was up but went down, fuel everywhere, all it was, was the fueltap unclipped,
also its a aprilia rs50, used to be highly tuned and would keep up to the 125 version even two stroke 125's are slower, untill 70mph...
This is a moped "sort of" from 2011 it will be illigal for 16 year olds to have geared bikes...
they will have to stick to 31mph non tuned auto peds...

I'll get pics of the gear when its not wet and i can bring it into the house "mums pissed off with me" as i'll be getting a new set soon, as there are only a few scuffs but she says its like wearing a 2nd hand helmet "suppose shes right sometimes"

I was only doing like i said 40mph thats in 6th just to try and stop it spinning...

I was on a 70mph road and could have done over 60mph if iwanted to...

it was fine going along at that speed but as i said, all i did was tap the front brake so i could move over for a car who decided he was safer at a faster speed...

He was driving in his yard and wrecked in his driveway.
I'm a d*ick..lol:rofl::rofl:

Yep, I think people forget who this owesnss\ is....and did you take note, the 250 is now referred to as "his friends" Ninja 250? :laugh: One less bike in his stable apparently. Hey owens, did you ever post the pics of your 35hp restrictor? :rofl:

I'd much rather see a picture of the one on YOUR hayabusa:whistle:

Well he already posted a pic of his Hayabusa....oh wait.....nope, forgot that was the one he RIPPED OFF from another forum claiming to be his 99, yet wasn't it an 02 he claimed to own? Lets not forget the post from last week where I found a video from VERY recently of him stating he would have a Busa in his stable within the next 6 months! :rofl:
Owens, give it up, just fess up to the fact that the only 2 wheels you own are your scooter!!

Keep trying, Owens. Personally, I like the sticker on the tank on your scoort that says "Minja"

Is that like Coby tries to be a ripoff of Sony? Does it fool the ladies?

Keep trying, kiddo.

WOW.

Regardless of what you ride, glad you are okay. These guys are just messing with you. In the states, a 250cc is the lowest geared sportbike we have on our roads. Scooters and mopeds have become trendy in the states in the last few years. I have seen many bikes like yours over in other countries. We don't have much of a market here for those bikes. We Americans high speed.:whistle:

WOW.

Regardless of what you ride, glad you are okay. These guys are just messing with you. In the states, a 250cc is the lowest geared sportbike we have on our roads. Scooters and mopeds have become trendy in the states in the last few years. I have seen many bikes like yours over in other countries. We don't have much of a market here for those bikes. We Americans high speed.:whistle:

Cipher, the only one here messing with people is Owens. Research his threads - you'll see he's got the lies stacked so high he can't even keep them straight anymore. He posts here and on other forums conflicting information, posts on his youtube page that he'll own a Busa in the next 6 months (this just 2 weeks ago), posts about all this money he spends then makes selling his bikes, it's just one lie after another and frankly people are sick of it. Everyone here is cool to each other regardless of whether they ride be it a Busa or a Rebel 250, but when someone comes to the Org with pics they pulled from another forum claiming to be their own bike (keep in mind he's claimed up to 4 bikes in his stable including a 99 copper Busa, a Bking, a Ninja 250 and his Aprilia 50cc scoot even though he's only 15 yrs old, maybe 16 by now - can't keep track of his lies anymore myself) it strikes a nerve with some people - almost like he's blowing smoke because we wouldn't be accepting of a new person who's asking questions about possibly owning a Busa down the road (which is how he should approach it rather than being a poser). It's an insult to the brotherhood here, I even like the Harley guys! :thumbsup:

I could fill an entire page with his false and conflicting posts - it's ridiculous!

Keep trying, Owens. Personally, I like the sticker on the tank on your scoort that says "Minja"

Is that like Coby tries to be a ripoff of Sony? Does it fool the ladies?

Keep trying, kiddo.
You noticed that too? I thought it was just a bad pic at first before taking a closer look! :rofl:

Last edited:
Back