Definite Milwaukee area ride

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Ok it is set. A Milwaukee area ride and cookout either Saturday or Sunday the weekend of Aug 27. Post up which day is best for you so we can get the most people involved.
A long lost member is off that weekend and he wants to get together.
Bluto and GSXRBots you need to be there please. He wants info and pick some brains about trackdays at Elkhart.
Post up peeps. we need to make this happen

One week too late for me bro. I'll see you in a couple weeks.

Im the newest so I get the smallest vote portion but sundays are super easy for me to make. Saturdays can do but need to know that like kinda asap to write myself off that day in coming up schedules.

Thanks Lurch. Hope we get a good turnout. Ill do the grilling. We can take off from my house after lunch and do the senic route up to elkhart lake..Or we can meet up by you.

Ok For Mockin U we will do Sunday so he does not have to miss work.

Meeting place and time will be announced after I talk to WAR89 and finalize the meal plan.

Yes this revolves around food. Go figure.:whistle:

Im in. I think IM the newest member, but lucky for you all both days also work out for me so im good :thumbsup:

I still dont think I have the forum quite figured out. just stumbled on this by complete accident. :banghead:

Count me in.

so i can presume you guys are not makeing your way down to HIH... hey wait...mabey i should ride up with bubba...that might work..

so i can presume you guys are not makeing your way down to HIH... hey wait...mabey i should ride up with bubba...that might work..
Sorry Chris, but I don't think I can take any more trips this year. I am trying to finish up this semester and that weekend will be my celbration for surviving this semster.:beerchug:

hey, you have enough room up there for me? i can't say for sure yet but i might be able to make it...btw if i do make it, i want to do breakfast at the same place we did last time on Sun morning...that place is ridiculous! :thumbsup:

We are working on trying to make this. We should know by the beginning of the week. Will let you know ASAP.:thumbsup:

hey, you have enough room up there for me? i can't say for sure yet but i might be able to make it...btw if i do make it, i want to do breakfast at the same place we did last time on Sun morning...that place is ridiculous! :thumbsup:

I'm sure between Kevin and I we can put you up somewhere! Come on up!!

Plans may have changed. Don't know if I'm gonna be around that weekend now. Unless we all want to ride to Michigan. :whistle:

Looks like I'll be doing the Michigan trip Solo. Unless you guys just want to ride with me, and leave me there. :laugh:

Back