Milwaukee Wisconsin Sunday Ride Tomorrow

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Ok area peeps. Gsxrbots and I are throwing together an impromtu ride tomorrow afternoon. 1:30 meet up at House of Harley in Greenfield. 62nd and Layton. We are going to run the southern unit of the Kettles and then do lunch at the BBQ place in Waukesha.
Sound out if you are up to going with. Should be fun.

We can do lunch first if people want to.. Just sayin'... :whistle:

:laugh:

Come on peeps!

Yeah come on peeps. This thread has been up for 13 minutes already.
Heck we can eat before during and after ride for those interested.:whistle:

Maybe the next one. I don't think I could get there in time.

:laugh:

It looks like I'll be up that way the week of August 15th.

We'll make sure to hit the Harley Museum so you can see more of those oldies like you restored. :beerchug:

Leave now.. :whistle:
Yes you leave now and you have plenty of time to get here.
You come in early that weekend and the State fair is going on. Any food you can think fried and on a stick. Only in Wisconsin. :whistle:

I have 2 free tickets for the museum

I do as well.. Sounds like a plan! Hit the museum then over to to the IronHorse for dinner.. Or Mexican.. Hmmm the possibilities are endless..
I'm getting hungry thinking about it.. :banghead:

I do as well.. Sounds like a plan! Hit the museum then over to to the IronHorse for dinner.. Or Mexican.. Hmmm the possibilities are endless..
I'm getting hungry thinking about it.. :banghead:
I have not had dinner yet. I think I am going to make some french fries and a couple of burgers for dinner.:laugh:

Im just seeing this now & doubt if Ill be able to join,,,but I will try to get up to the House Of Hardley to meet you guys @ 1:30...

Im just seeing this now & doubt if Ill be able to join,,,but I will try to get up to the House Of Hardley to meet you guys @ 1:30...

Let us know by like noon tomorrow, we can wait for you if needed, or maybe meet you somewhere else. We both have internet on our phones and get emails if you pm or reply to this thread.. Hope to see you tomorrow.. :beerchug:

Darn. Pat's is closed today. I guess we will just have to eat at Knuckleheads or Coyote Canyon then. Or maybe get some apple pie from Elegant Farmer even. Plenty of good places to eat out that way.

FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:whistle:

Back