Definite Milwaukee area ride

i'm up for whatever, i'm free to travel on Wednesday and don't have to be home until Monday evening :thumbsup:

Semi, make sure we get together either Thursday or Friday night since I'm gonna be gone that weekend. Maybe we all can do dinner or something...

Friday night dinner would work for me but i'll go along with whatever works best for all of you...i was planning on possibly doing a loop up into the Michigan UP (never been there and heard it is beautiful) and back down along the lake to Milwaukee :beerchug:

Dang-it all Semi. Why does everything have to happen on this one weekend. I would totally do that ride with you, and show you around the U.P. but I'm gonna be in the Lower Peninsula. Unless you want to ride around the bottom and do the whole circle tour of Lake Michigan. By the time I get to where I'm going, you're half way there!!

Dang-it all Semi. Why does everything have to happen on this one weekend. I would totally do that ride with you, and show you around the U.P. but I'm gonna be in the Lower Peninsula. Unless you want to ride around the bottom and do the whole circle tour of Lake Michigan. By the time I get to where I'm going, you're half way there!!

i'll be in the LP on this Wednesday on my way to Haya in the Hills :laugh: i lived there from 6 weeks old until i was 10...first trip back to see where i lived as a kid since then :beerchug:

i'm completely open for that time period so i'll do whatever works for all of you

Jackie is just for me...:laugh:

i think my heart just broke! :heart-break:

It can easily be done in 2 days. Or an iron butt. Its right around 1000 miles..

i'll do it if it fits with everyone else's schedule...just let me know where to be and when to be there :laugh:

ok now im confused a little.
Are we still getting together for cookout on 27th?
Are we doing a ride?
Im lost. lol. ???
I know im available that sat/sun, dont know about friday or sooner though.

Back