Definite Milwaukee area ride

Dude, we gotta get some really great pics of good times had. Will teach him to be the slave boy to his wife and run her errands (looks over shoulder to make sure wife not looking :) )

I have been PM'ed a few times in the last couple of months about a Rustic Roads ride. I have run a route and have it mapped out already in my GPS.
The route is about 150 miles and is a loop. I could modify the route if need be.
My thoughts are that we meet up at Spokes pub and grill in Racine at Hwys 20 and I-94. I know the owner very well and we could do like a breakfast buffet and then leave out on the route from there. We will end the ride in Burlington at WAR69's house for a cookout.

I will take the pictures and put them on a CD for everyone so they can get their patch from the state for doing the Rustic Roads ride.

Please post up as soon as possible if this sounds like a plan so I cna get a head count and figure out a price for breakfast.

Im there!

Ok so we now have 4 riders for this ride. And 1 who wishes he was going with. We will make this extra special for the 1 who can not go with.:whistle:

Here is the list

Lurch
War69
MarineBusa
MockingU

Come on peeps. the sooner we have confirmation the sooner I can get a menu and price together for breakfast and Lunch at War69's house

Ok so we now have 4 riders for this ride. And 1 who wishes he was going with. We will make this extra special for the 1 who can not go with.:whistle:

Here is the list

Lurch
War69
MarineBusa
MockingU

Come on peeps. the sooner we have confirmation the sooner I can get a menu and price together for breakfast and Lunch at War69's house

One of my close friends, he rides a kawa1000 right now but really wants a busa, says he would like to go. I give it 4/5 he will come. the last 1/5 is if his wife throws a fit between now and then. Best I can get until the date gets closer, sorry.

One of my close friends, he rides a kawa1000 right now but really wants a busa, says he would like to go. I give it 4/5 he will come. the last 1/5 is if his wife throws a fit between now and then. Best I can get until the date gets closer, sorry.
He is more than welcome to join us. But he will have to ride a half mile behind us with the Honda rider that will be joining us. :rulez:
Just kidding. he is welcome to join us, We dont roll like that.:welcome:

I don't know if they know yet where they are meeting. PM Lurch in a few days or whatever, he'll get you all the details! Glad you are going! Too bad I won't be there. We went almost the whole Summer without meeting. :banghead:

I text Lurch last week and I believe were all going to meet at Charcoal Grill In Burlington then going to breakfest from there. Im sure he will chime in here with details.

Yes Charcoal Grill in Burlington. They have an AWESOME Brunch for $9.95. Then we hit roads from there and end up at the cookout at WAR69's place.

I am thinking 10 AM. Does that work for everyone?

PitBull, you and I will meet up here in Milwaukee as discussed last night and then head down. Anyone else form the Milwaukee area is welcome to ride down with us also. Just PM me and I will give you the details of the meet up point

I don't know if they know yet where they are meeting. PM Lurch in a few days or whatever, he'll get you all the details! Glad you are going! Too bad I won't be there. We went almost the whole Summer without meeting. :banghead:

quit slacking.. lol. you NEED to come.. LOL it will be a good time

hey, i'm in :beerchug: (as long as it isn't raining all weekend)

Back