PING Milwaukee & surroundings area peeps

Hayabusa4life

I said Good Day!
Donating Member
Registered
Red1100cc will be stopping in Milwaukee Sunday May 6 for the evening. We got to welcome him the milwaukeean way... :thumbsup: I know theres a crud run the same day, but maybe we can get together after. So how about it guys? Maybe we can go to Ned's like we been planning since last year :laugh:

I am hitting the crud run but would be more then willing to swing over after. Need a address if u want company pm me.

wilson, got your pm. Sundays are much easier for me to make so glad to see this is on one. I am in. I might need a reminder tho, i am hardly ever on the forums these days with work and such. I end up browsing for new posts and leaving. I'll pm you my number if you dont have it

Kell

New member in the Milwaukee area, Question: What does MnG stand for?

:welcome: aboard!
Let me know if you want to meet up May 6 to meet couple of members, also the midwest MnG(meet & greet) its in Milwaukee this year (Aug):thumbsup:

wilson, got your pm. Sundays are much easier for me to make so glad to see this is on one. I am in. I might need a reminder tho, i am hardly ever on the forums these days with work and such. I end up browsing for new posts and leaving. I'll pm you my number if you dont have it

Kell

Glad you can make it, I notice you havent been around as much lately :banghead:

I might be free.. if i can swing it you can count on my wife and I making it.. if the weather is nice and we can a sitter for our kids we are down.. Hayabusa4life if u can give me a time and a place that would be great.. hit me up on facebook.. thanks

Back