Moving to the Milwaukee, WI area

We gotta take him on a photo tour Steve. Under Hoan Bridge, lake front, miller brewery, maybe break in some holy hill introduction and a nice long ride out to Pats for some great BBQ

We gotta take him on a photo tour Steve. Under Hoan Bridge, lake front, miller brewery, maybe break in some holy hill introduction and a nice long ride out to Pats for some great BBQ

Never been to Pats. Where is that? I'm assuming he's gonna be here for at least a year or so, we'll make sure he gets everything Milwaukee has to offer! :D

I hope Holy Hill isn't a complete let down to him, since its my usual Sunday getaway.. :beerchug:

I haven't been to the brewery in years! :thumbsup:

Never even heard of it until you mentioned it. What are ya doing sunday for lunch? :rofl:

Posted with my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk.

Yall don't need to have a party for lil ol me but the rides and food sound amazing now let's hope the budget bull**** doesn't affect me gettin paid. I have made it to virginia and got the day off for driving well. I will be there for hopefully more than a year milwaukee is the start of my new life lol but can't wait to ride and see yall should be a blast expect to hear from me first week of sept or the last week of august working on a unit transfer so its all dependent on the time frame and pay ill check this periodicly over my my next 10 days here talk soon
-bubba
Posted via Mobile Device

Never even heard of it until you mentioned it. What are ya doing sunday for lunch? :rofl:

Posted with my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk.
I am free for lunch Sunday. We going?????

And can not forget the Door County Cherry Kobe beef steak sandwich at Frosty's in Whitewater.

OH MY GOODNESS. It is to die for and cheap.

Texting you about tomorrow Lurch. I'm game for food anytime, you should know that..

:rofl:

Hey guys. Im a new user, just joined bc I read this thread, actually, and am in Milwaukee. I bought a Busa (my dream bike) this year and have been looking for people to ride with. It would be great to link up with a few of you in the area sometime and go for a ride.

So you dont think im some creeper below is some info about me.
Active duty Marine (SGT) in an officer program stationed in the area.
Attend UWM
Work/report to MU
Married
24 yrs old

My email is rcheiser@yahoo.com if anyone wants to get together some time

:welcome: bots mock lurch 4life n of course bubba is good people!!I miss anyone?

Welcome marinebusa and thank you for your service I'm in the army national guard so its nice to meet fellow service members. Once I'm in the area we will definately all have to link up for a ride I don't have a busa yet but I've rode with alotta of the people from here and they are great people so hope to see ya soon
-bubba
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey guys. Im a new user, just joined bc I read this thread, actually, and am in Milwaukee. I bought a Busa (my dream bike) this year and have been looking for people to ride with. It would be great to link up with a few of you in the area sometime and go for a ride.

So you dont think im some creeper below is some info about me.
Active duty Marine (SGT) in an officer program stationed in the area.
Attend UWM
Work/report to MU
Married
24 yrs old

My email is rcheiser@yahoo.com if anyone wants to get together some time

Don't know how I missed this one, but shoot me a PM, we'll meet up!
There is PitBull13, Lurch, Hayabusa4Life, BLUTO, War69, MockinU, Soon to be Bubbawood, and I are all in the Milwaukee area. :beerchug:

Milwaukee rocks! :laugh:

And when are you coming back to the area so we can terrorize this territory???:whistle::lol:

Well my GIANT friend...im trying to get there this year actually...so much for surprises:laugh::laugh:

Back