Need Help! Marine Recruiter stationed in Milwaukee, Wi & have never been here!!!

biglew77

Registered
Hello everyone,

I am a Marine Corps Recruiter now and i just recently got stationed at an office in Milwaukee Wi. and my wife and I have never been here before. I am originally from Texas but have been stationed out on the west coast for almost 10 years now and have never been in the snow before. I have read some post about what to do with the bike for the winter but am still worried, any input would help:please:. Also i am living in Meqon and have only seen two Gen 2 Busa's on the road in the month we have been here, where are they all at? Thanks for your help again...

Welcome to the area. I hope you enjoy our little part of the world. PM sent hope to hear back soon.
Kevin

Mequon? Grew up 20 min from there. Welcome to Wisconsin. Enjoy the snow, I still miss that climate.

Is this a question about how to store your bike for the winter?

Welcome to the midwest brother! I'm glad Lurch posted up. He's a great guy and a lot of fun to ride with. We may be riding tomorrow if you'd like to join. PM sent.:beerchug:

"Stop now and call a shipper". Ship Busa to Las Vegas, Nevada for Winter.......will return to you in Spring.....I'll PM you the shipping address....... :oldcool:

I'm sure Kevin will set you up. Start thinking front/ rear stands, battery tender, fuel treatment, and for those that really love there rides heated garage :laugh:

The comment about only seeing 2 busa's in a month- welcome to the mid-west, If I am not riding with a org member I am lucky to see just 1 busa a month, thats what is great not everyone has one here in the country:laugh:

Only been to the dairy state once, not alot of help here, but enjoy all that dairy air up there ??? :rofl:

:welcome: to Wisconsin. I know Lurch sent you a PM but I just wanted to say hello to you and your wife. I'm sure we'll get together soon. If you wife has any questions about the area, have her drop me an email (I'll PM the address shortly).

I'd just like to add that when someone offers you some eight year old Wisconsin cheddar cheese don't wrinkle your nose and say "no thanks" like I almost did a few years ago. :laugh:

Back