Moving to the Milwaukee, WI area

Well my GIANT friend...im trying to get there this year actually...so much for surprises:laugh::laugh:
Wait a minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am NOT a GIANT. You aere just small for your size.:poke:

Sorry I did not mean to ruin any surprises. I have room for you at my place and just so you know the year is ending soon so you better hurry.:beerchug:

any milwaukee peeps up for a ride on thursday sometime?? I got a day off finally

No day off for me :(

I might be up for a ride in the evening though! And Hayabusa4Life is nocturnal, so he may be up for one as well.. :whistle:

No day off for me :(

I might be up for a ride in the evening though! And Hayabusa4Life is nocturnal, so he may be up for one as well.. :whistle:

nocturnal:rofl:
I might have to change my schedule, people starting to call me vampire and night rider.
:rofl:

so yea... i broke down yesterday and chrisjp had to come save me come to find out twas a darn 20 amp fuse causing the problem....anyways wanted to update yall i got jibbed outta the pay i was expecting so its may take a lil longer also i have to wait for the transfer to be approved so it could be a month more or less all depends i have a few tricks up my sleeve left so once i pull those we shall see what it looks like :thumbsup:

im used to the snow...but i thought the bike was fixed looks like i was incorrect...it blew 2 fuses today alone...garage wont look at it unless i leave it there for at minimum a week no clue what to do any suggestions?

What are its symptoms? Prolly should put a thread in for everyone to see, instead of just us guys. Start a new thread, someone should be able to help out! :beerchug:

We need to see if you are grounding out somewhere... Something to do with the leds u ripped out?

Back