Prank

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Prankster uses plastic wrap as road trap
Sunday, July 18, 2004 Posted: 9:01 AM EDT (1301 GMT)

TOWN OF WAUKESHA, Wisconsin (AP) -- A prankster tightly wound plastic wrap around traffic poles across a two-lane road, causing a motorcycle accident that injured two people.

Daniel Buckel, and his girlfriend, Theresa Brzykcy, were riding south of Waukesha on Tuesday when their motorcycle crashed into the plastic wrap set up 3 to 4 feet above the road -- wound thickly from traffic poles on opposite sides.

Buckel, 22, was within 10 feet when he saw the makeshift barricade, and hit the brakes.

"It's appalling, and it's really frightening," Brzykcy, 19, told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. "What was their intention? This should make people more aware that pranks like that are not as harmless as they seem."

Buckel was cut above his eye and broke his finger. Brzykcy also suffered scrapes and bruises.

Buckel is offering a $1,000 reward for information leading to a conviction.

Last year, several parked cars were found bound in plastic wrap to prevent drivers from getting inside, Detective Steve Pederson said.

Jerks, kids like that should have thier hands cuffed till they fall off.

Sicko's string em up...

I recently saw in the bay area a Volvo in a parking lot wrapped with a shopping cart attached in the wrap. I would be pissed
mad.gif

That is ridiculous...People don't realize the potential harm they could cause...Or rather they don't care...Was it kids???Who knows could have been some twisted adults...Sucks...
evil.gif

that is pain stupid
mad.gif

a fun thing to do is put plastic wrap on the toilet bowl tight enough so you don't see any ripples.

Then you figure the rest
biggrin.gif

Hoever did it needs to be strapped to a bike and throttled down the same road with the same trap set up.

I wonder how funny they think it'll be afterwards.

just wrap their body up to their neck and throw them in a pool and start laughing as they sink to the bottom
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...now whos laughing
rock.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That's such an unfunny prank...I'm just glad the people on the motorcycle weren't injured more than a few bumps and scratches...

I hope they find the person/people that did this...they have some growing up to do...

I bet it'll cut down on speeding....  
laugh.gif
  I dunno, maybe it's a horrible crime....  Or an incentive to wear your gear...

Myself? I would have used some piano wire... If I were in a mood.... Hey it would be quick and painless... "THOOMP"

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1090244879 -->

That really sucks!!!! There is to much evil in this world. I hope they catch who ever did this and send them to jail for a long time.
mad.gif

They caught the people who did this i think it was three teenage people a 14 y o n 3 16 year olds they really didnt get crap. 60 hours of community service year of supervision four days in detention pay restitution and attend a mortality awareness class.

One night someone rang my doorbell, I went out front and found two of my teenage daughters plastic wrapped to my van in front of the house.
blush.gif

Back