Lycan is coming Lycan is coming

We dropped Angel off at the airport this morning. Here's some group shots to get you started. More will come soon. This first pic is from Angels first night. We took him to Mad Dogs where both Lurch and Big Diesel work on occassion. No, Big D didn't shrink...everyone else is on a platform. From L to R, Lurch, Lurch's brother Kurt, Big D, and our boy Lycan.

At Mad Dog.jpg

And the next morning at breakfast at Danny's in Kenosha. From L to R: Kurt, Michelle (Velociraptor's oldest), two total strangers that we forced into the shot, Lurch, Lycan and Velociraptor.

At Dannys.jpg

One random little rest stop. From L to R: Lurch, Kurt, Lycan, Velociraptor, Michelle.

At River.jpg

We of course had to stop for the best pie ever at Elegant Farmer. Look at the pleasure on their faces.

At Elegant Farmer.jpg

Hey and look...I'm actually in this picture. From L to R: Velociraptor, Lurch, Michelle, BBB, Lycan, and Kurt.

At gas station.jpg

I will post the rest as soon as I sort them out and clean them up...

Well I must say...I had fun running Lycan through the Milltown streets...lol...now wheres my jacket?:rofl:

Hi Chase!

it was awesome...thanks soo much for the ride, I still say we shouldv'e taken Chicago that night:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh yeah..forgot to look at the jacket:whistle:but I will today!:laugh:

My sincerest thanks to firedog, yeah I still call him that! Lynn, Leo, little Lurch:laugh:, JC and the kid, Chase and everyone else who made my visit a memorable one. There's nothing like spending time with friends, eating, riding and having a good ol'time..

I take back everything I ever said bad about gen 1's, I actually liked riding kevin's bike:laugh: the entire visit was awesome, thanks for taking the time to extend your friendship and hospitality to the Lycan...dont forget to get your tickets for the New years party at my place!:cheerleader::cheerleader:

My sincerest thanks to firedog, yeah I still call him that! Lynn, Leo, little Lurch:laugh:, JC and the kid, Chase and everyone else who made my visit a memorable one. There's nothing like spending time with friends, eating, riding and having a good ol'time..

I take back everything I ever said bad about gen 1's, I actually liked riding kevin's bike:laugh: the entire visit was awesome, thanks for taking the time to extend your friendship and hospitality to the Lycan...dont forget to get your tickets for the New years party at my place!:cheerleader::cheerleader:

Glad you had a good time. This was my chance to return the hospitality you showed me last year when I was down your way for my job. (back when I had one. :) ).
The package will be on its way shortly Bro'. Anytime you are this way again, you have a room and a bike to ride. It was a pleasure to have you here and show you around.
I am really glad that Chase did not hurt you on your ride. Next time you WILL keep riding and end up in Chicago. :poke:
Thanks again for staying the weekend and hanging out.
BBB says hello

Back