Lycan is headed to... VEGAS BABY!!

Busa Jules

Little blue pill, M.Ed.
Donating Member
Registered
As the (self) designated tourism director for the .org I have been informed to notify all the Vegas .orgsters that Lycan will be in Vegas Wednesday - Friday. :banana:

Someone get ahold of Birdhunter and tell him to call Lycan. :poke:

I expect many pics of this event... what happens in Vegas ends up on the .org!!! :whistle: We expect pictures comparable to Ace and Semi's recent southern tour. :poke:

Awesome love love Vegas must get down sometime for a meet would be awesome did I say that already OH Yeah!:beerchug:

Yeah baby! Thanks for posting for me Jules, let's see if I can post via Blackberry cause it never works!
Don't know if I'm taking a camera or not lol ya know how that is!
(((((((Where are ya Bird!!!))))))
Posted via Mobile Device

Yay it worked! ....this time ....
Posted via Mobile Device

Yay it worked! ....this time ....
Posted via Mobile Device

There many a Hoon in Vegas, and I hope you get the chance to meet up with them, good peeps.:beerchug:

Take care, and take pics, my friend.
Bubba

Oh and Thank you Jules for posting this!

Dont have too much fun brother, and if there is a slot machine with a "Win a Busa sign" lemme know and ill wire ya a dollar to play it for me. I need a gen2:thumbsup:

mange! you gotta schedule these things better... I'll see ya in the airport as I'm coming into vegas the following week :beerchug:

Mornin all,
Well for any Org peeps in the area I will be staying at the Hard Rock hotel.
I land sometime around 3ish so ill be ripping around the town after that.
Anybody wants to catch up w me give me shout or better send me a text on my cell 443 506 3769
Posted via Mobile Device

mange! you gotta schedule these things better... I'll see ya in the airport as I'm coming into vegas the following week :beerchug:
Well you know how it is brutha not like I had a lot of control over this one!
Posted via Mobile Device

There many a Hoon in Vegas, and I hope you get the chance to meet up with them, good peeps.:beerchug:

Take care, and take pics, my friend.
Bubba

Oh and Thank you Jules for posting this!

Bubba!
Wassup brutha! Told ya I'm still headed your way sometime this year!
Forgot the dang camera after all, so if I take pics it'll be from the blackberry abd god knows if ill ever figure out how to post them from it!
Ill drink a beer for ya! Ok maybe more than one lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Dont have too much fun brother, and if there is a slot machine with a "Win a Busa sign" lemme know and ill wire ya a dollar to play it for me. I need a gen2:thumbsup:

Will do Frog! Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Have fun ya Monkey....Play a Dollar on the pennies for me. I have an extra one i can stand to lose!

You better be coming to the Midwest M&G cuz it's going to be way more funner than some old boring Vegas trip! :laugh:

Back