Lycan is coming Lycan is coming

Thanks for the pics guys, I love the meet/greets and friendships we have! :beerchug:

Glad to hear ya'llz had a great time (no crashes & tickets...:whistle:).

Nothing like family... :beerchug:

My sincerest thanks to firedog, yeah I still call him that! Lynn, Leo, little Lurch:laugh:, JC and the kid, Chase and everyone else who made my visit a memorable one. There's nothing like spending time with friends, eating, riding and having a good ol'time..

I take back everything I ever said bad about gen 1's, I actually liked riding kevin's bike:laugh: the entire visit was awesome, thanks for taking the time to extend your friendship and hospitality to the Lycan...dont forget to get your tickets for the New years party at my place!:cheerleader::cheerleader:

So you like the Gen 1's now? Then explain this...

Angel-Gen1.gif

Here come some more pics. First are some group shots. The order is always from closest to camera to farthest: JC (Velociraptor), Angel (Lycan), and Kurt (Lurch's brother). I am riding on the back of the bagger with Kevin (Lurch) taking the pics...

Group 1.jpg

Group 2.jpg

Group 3.jpg

Group 4.jpg

Group 5.jpg

...and JC with his daughter Michelle...

JC 1.jpg

JC 2.jpg

JC 3.jpg

JC 4.jpg

JC 5.jpg

JC 6.jpg

Last edited:
Here's vid 2. I removed audio as BBB took this from the Harley and you can't hear anything else. :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's vid 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
GReat time up in the land-o-cheese! Kevin and his welcome committee are top Shelf!

another AWESOME weekend, thanks kev, lynn, kurt and angel. my daughter told me that the hayabusa crowd is WAY cooler than the harley dudes i hang out with and im leaning the same way and look forward to more rides with all.

another AWESOME weekend, thanks kev, lynn, kurt and angel. my daughter told me that the hayabusa crowd is WAY cooler than the harley dudes i hang out with and im leaning the same way and look forward to more rides with all.

Thank you for joining us. We all had a great time. I enjoy the fact that we are able to bring our daughters and spend quality time with them.

We can ride anytime you guys are free. We are rapidly running out of summer but we still have time bro.
We should try and get the circle ride in this year though. Ferry across and do the northern part. 2-3 days max.

Back