Buried another Rider/ Military member Yesterday

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
We have lost three riders in two weeks at the hands of drunk cagers in the Milwaukee, WI area.

Yesterday we buried an 18 year, active duty airman from the 128th refueling unit based at Mitchell Field in Milwaukee. He was killed last Sunday by a drunk driver who also fled the scene. A group of 8 riders/friends left Milwaukee at 0500 to attend the funeral 190 miles away. We were joined by the Michigan Patriot Guard riders for a full Military honors funeral. Afterwards our group turned around and rode back to Milwaukee. It was a very sad and sobering day for the entire group.

Again, please watch your backs. Be aware of what's around you. Stay safe. ATGATT.

Here is the link to the news story of the accident.
Drunk Driving Charge in Death of Air Force Sergeant> - News- msnbc.com

Please Please Please watch your backs folks, and watch everything going on around you. We have layed to many people to rest this year already.

Distressing.

RIP, fellow rider, farewell.

Thank you for your service.

Damn, that's terrible, so sorry. Distressing how many riders lost of late. Prayer sent

Damn Kevin, they are dropping like flies back there. My heart goes out to their friends and family.

Four wheeled vehicles are a major threat to all of us when we are on two. One of the parts guys at our local suzuki dealer is hobbling around with a broken femer. Result of at rear end hit and run.

Always sad to hear this kind of news. Our Prayers go out to our fallen Brother, his family and friends... And in closing I agree with Lurch: ATGATT..(All The Gear All The Time)

Last edited:
Very sad - prayers sent for friends & family. I am a member of the Patriot Guard Riders.

Seems like too many people going down lately. I'm sure some of it is that there are more people riding nowadays for various reasons. Please, everybody be more careful and ATGATT :rulez:

Back