Day without immigrants

I came to this country the illegal way, way back in 84' or 86'... I was 4 or 5 I think and the reason for my family coming to United States of America was because of the Cival War in El Salvador. Now, keep in mind that at the time I crossed the border illegally, now you could pretty much say that the majority of my family is legal and very much Americanized or we have adopted the ways of the American Culture... My Mom & Pops don't speak fluent English, they know what one would be saying to em, but as far as speaking English and holding a coversation, they really don't have it down. They have worked they're ass off to get some of the things that they currently have, and to a extent, I'm not gonna lie to you, the words that have come out of here just makes me question what kind of background some us come from.
Now by all means, correct if I'm just taking this out of context, by all means... But I just wonder, say for instance that I've gone on rides with you and had a hell of time and we shot the poop, and I told you I was an illegal, how would you take that? Would some of you stop chilling and riding with me? Or would you look beyond that illegal chit. What do some of you all think?
I would be glad to help you become legal busahaya. Seriously is there anything I can do for you?

I came to this country the illegal way, way back in 84' or 86'... I was 4 or 5 I think and the reason for my family coming to United States of America was because of the Cival War in El Salvador. Now, keep in mind that at the time I crossed the border illegally, now you could pretty much say that the majority of my family is legal and very much Americanized or we have adopted the ways of the American Culture... My Mom & Pops don't speak fluent English, they know what one would be saying to em, but as far as speaking English and holding a coversation, they really don't have it down. They have worked they're ass off to get some of the things that they currently have, and to a extent, I'm not gonna lie to you, the words that have come out of here just makes me question what kind of background some us come from.
Now by all means, correct if I'm just taking this out of context, by all means... But I just wonder, say for instance that I've gone on rides with you and had a hell of time and we shot the poop, and I told you I was an illegal, how would you take that? Would some of you stop chilling and riding with me? Or would you look beyond that illegal chit. What do some of you all think?
Okay... Do they pay taxes? Do they fly their ex-country's flag over ours? Are they legal now?

Nelson, you know you're my bro. In situations like what you described, things are kinda different. But when they come from Mexico Illegally, don't even TRY to learn english, don't pay taxes, live off of MY and every other Americans HARD EARNED tax dollars, and disgrace my country by doing shid like this.... Fug em.

Honestly, if your family doesn't pay taxes, and they say how great El Salvador is over America, then they can go back for all I care. But it sounds like they are decent, hard working people, who are at LEAST TRYING to be legal about it.

Hope that clears some things up for ya bro...
wink.gif

Even though they took the day off, I bet they still used some of our wonderful free healthcare, schools, and other social programs.

Just try sneaking into almost any other country in the world, I am pretty sure they will kick your butt right back out.

They maybe illegals but their organized...

Even here in TN we've seen a growth of the illegal population...

We have become lazy as a people and that is our weakness and their strength...

The people with money want them here...

I could go on but you get the point...

Ooh,and how do we know that any of the millions here illegally aren't in some form of terrorist gang? We don't!
So this B/S about a 'War on Terror' should start right here on our own soil.
The day we lost our Twin Towers,was also the day that American Intelligence had no frickin idea who was in this country and who wasn't.
For this fact alone, September 12th,they should have started to weed everyone that does not belong here till chit got straightened out.
But not they invade Iraq................

Here's just "The Highpoints" that I'm pi$$ed about...

1. Why is it that we can station 10's of thousands of troops along the 38th parallel for several decades to ensure that N. Korea doesn't invade S. Korea yet...we can't even secure our own borders?

2. Historically?...in the past ALL immigrants had to 1st check in at ellis island before even gaining access to our mainland...and this was done for two reasons...

1. To "Process The Incoming" and get all the appropriate info, stats and records paperwork initiated and more importantly?...

2. TO MEDICALLY SCREEN AND VACCINATE EACH AND EVERY INDIVIDUAL TO SAFEGUARD THE PEOPLE OF OUR GREAT NATION FROM THE POSSIBILITY OF CONTRACTING ANY FORIEGN DISEASES WE ARE NOT VACCINATED AGAINST AS A PRE-EMPTIVE EFFORT TO PREVENT THE POSSIBILITY OF A NATIONAL EPIDEMIC TAKING PLACE.

My wife asked me this evening why in the world would "legal immigrants" (who did respect our laws and did things the right way) take the risks assosiated with a protesting strike to offensively gain amnesty for the illegal immigrants who broke our laws to get here in the first place?

So I told her why...."POWER"....power of the people...in this case?...all latino/hispanics...millions and millions of them...who one day all too soon will have the power to use our own democratic/bi-partisan system against us via sheer numbers and voting power...and "THAT'S" why the legals would offensively strike in defense of the illegals....power..and they can't wait  to get enough of it to exercise a certain amount of leverage over our own U.S. Government...enough leverage to jockey many of their hispanic wouldbe politicians into office...gaining more and more control which in turn equtaes too..."POWER"...and that's why the legals struck today....and in my world?...that's the equivilent of an attempt to overthrow our U.S. Govenment via inendation.

Now...before anyone wants to start casting stones?...know this...I WASN'T a racist until...they disrespected and seriousely abused the hospitality and benefits of residence of migrating into my country and OFFENSIVELY defended and protested FOR those who blatantly broke the immigration laws of our great nation...so congratulations Jaun, Julio and Jorge as after today..you may now call me..."Mr. Whitey".  
mad.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146532938 -->

Nelson.. I have road with you and will always continue to ride with you. and I would do anything for you..

But if you are not a legal immigrant I could never tell.

Your English is as if it were your first language so if it isn’t I couldn’t tell

I know you work, you go to school. and like Gunny said, if you are not legal let us know what we can do to help.

Now as your friend, if I knew you were not working, living on welfare, dealing drugs for a living, involved with gangs, I would tell you to get your act together. But I know that isn’t you.

As far as your parents not speaking fluent English, not going to lie to you.. I think they should..

I have no idea what it takes to become a US citizen. Was blessed by being born here. But I think some of the requirements are you have to learn English, learn our history and be able to take a test showing you have done both.

I am sure the reason they don’t is because especially in California, California is bending over backwards to accommodate people that don’t speak English, instead of making them speak English.

I guess the best way I can describe it is a general rule, the harder someone has to work for something, the more they are going to appreciate it.

If a person just comes to this country and does not have to do anything to earn the right to live here. In general, and not all cases, people are not going to care as much about being a US citizen as someone who has had to work for it the legal way and EARNED the US citizenship

My main issues are if you come to the United States, learn English

Wave the American flag not a foreign flag.

Conform to our laws and way of life, don’t hold a protest to try and force the United States to accept people that have come into this country illegally, that is the height of arrogance as I see it. People don’t have a right to come to the United States, that is a privilege, one the United States is willing to offer.

But at some point people need to start fixing their own country, we can’t continue to take in refugees from all over the world. The best way to explain this is to think of the US as a ship, if you put too many people in the ship eventually it will capsize.

Great, I am glad people desire to come to the U.S. I am glad you and your family made it Nelson, your good people.

But we have to stop the flow of people coming into this country, we have to stop it for economic reasons and we need to stop it now for security reasons.

And I have issues with our welfare system the way it is, I don’t think ANYONE should be allowed to live on welfare for an extended amount of time. But I especially do not think anyone that comes in the United States illegally should be entitled to ANY government provided assistance that I have been paying for all my life and have never used myself?

I am not totally sure of all scenarios, but I think one of the issues are, if a couple comes into the United States illegally and has a child here, that child is automatically a US Citizen, as a US citizen they are entitled to government assistance. So an illegal couple I believe can go down and get government aid for their child if they are making under a certain amount of money. And I think in most cases the amount of assistance they can get is more money than they are used to.

So this is one of the areas I am led to believe is a problem, I do not work in the welfare system, so I could be off base, I only know what I know from talking with friends who work for school systems and the DA’s office.

I know you Nelson, you don’t like being a burden on anyone, and you don’t like taking anything from anyone. You work for what you get.

Not all people are like you. And I would assume, if you are this way, it was because of the way you were raised, so I am figuring your family is probably the same way.

And I keep hearing that all illegal immigrants do is work jobs that normal Americans would never do.

Gawd that makes me want to puke hearing that. First off, illegal immigrants usually low ball jobs and take less money than a U.S. citizen would. Illegal immigrants are not doing work other people wont do, they are just doing it cheaper.

That is not fare in my mind to anyone. It is (excuse the expression) shortchanging the illegal immigrant. They are not getting what they should be getting paid.

And if we did not have all the illegal immigrants doing jobs for below minimum wage, companies in the United States would be forced to higher people at wages the United States has set as a minimum wage.

There are a lot of U.S. citizens on the welfare system. Some for good reason, some because they are lazy fuggs and they are milking the system. If these companies did not have illegal immigrants to take advantage of and with a little tweaking on how the welfare system is ran we could possibly get more people off the welfare system and get this country back on track

I don't think you all get the big picture [according to the south park kids] in the near future we are all going to be one gray colored race and the goo backs are going to come from the future and take our jobs, they do anything for 50 cents an hour and they invest it so in the future it is worth billions the worst thing is they are a greenish color I don't know about you but I will not live next to a greenish goo back..........just kidding. Seriously just try to get thirty miles into Mexico without the right papers for yourself or your vehicles and armed guards will put you in jail take your car and I don't think you'll ever get out. Over there they put all kinds of burritos up your @$$[another movie]

Art

I would be glad to help you become legal busahaya. Seriously is there anything I can do for you?
Thanks Gunny, I'm legal, just gotta work on the resignation of the ol' country...

Nelson.. I have road with you and will always continue to ride with you. and I would do anything for you..

But if you are not a legal immigrant I could never tell.

Your English is as if it were your first language so if it isn’t I couldn’t tell

I know you work, you go to school. and like Gunny said, if you are not legal let us know what we can do to help.

Now as your friend, if I knew you were not working, living on welfare, dealing drugs for a living, involved with gangs, I would tell you to get your act together. But I know that isn’t you.

As far as your parents not speaking fluent English, not going to lie to you.. I think they should..

I have no idea what it takes to become a US citizen. Was blessed by being born here. But I think some of the requirements are you have to learn English, learn our history and be able to take a test showing you have done both.

I am sure the reason they don’t is because especially in California, California is bending over backwards to accommodate people that don’t speak English, instead of making them speak English.

I guess the best way I can describe it is a general rule, the harder someone has to work for something, the more they are going to appreciate it.

If a person just comes to this country and does not have to do anything to earn the right to live here. In general, and not all cases, people are not going to care as much about being a US citizen as someone who has had to work for it the legal way and EARNED the US citizenship

My main issues are if you come to the United States, learn English

Wave the American flag not a foreign flag.

Conform to our laws and way of life, don’t hold a protest to try and force the United States to accept people that have come into this country illegally, that is the height of arrogance as I see it. People don’t have a right to come to the United States, that is a privilege, one the United States is willing to offer.

But at some point people need to start fixing their own country, we can’t continue to take in refugees from all over the world. The best way to explain this is to think of the US as a ship, if you put too many people in the ship eventually it will capsize.

Great, I am glad people desire to come to the U.S. I am glad you and your family made it Nelson, your good people.

But we have to stop the flow of people coming into this country, we have to stop it for economic reasons and we need to stop it now for security reasons.

And I have issues with our welfare system the way it is, I don’t think ANYONE should be allowed to live on welfare for an extended amount of time. But I especially do not think anyone that comes in the United States illegally should be entitled to ANY government provided assistance that I have been paying for all my life and have never used myself?

I am not totally sure of all scenarios, but I think one of the issues are, if a couple comes into the United States illegally and has a child here, that child is automatically a US Citizen, as a US citizen they are entitled to government assistance. So an illegal couple I believe can go down and get government aid for their child if they are making under a certain amount of money. And I think in most cases the amount of assistance they can get is more money than they are used to.

So this is one of the areas I am led to believe is a problem, I do not work in the welfare system, so I could be off base, I only know what I know from talking with friends who work for school systems and the DA’s office.

I know you Nelson, you don’t like being a burden on anyone, and you don’t like taking anything from anyone. You work for what you get.

Not all people are like you. And I would assume, if you are this way, it was because of the way you were raised, so I am figuring your family is probably the same way.

And I keep hearing that all illegal immigrants do is work jobs that normal Americans would never do.

Gawd that makes me want to puke hearing that. First off, illegal immigrants usually low ball jobs and take less money than a U.S. citizen would. Illegal immigrants are not doing work other people wont do, they are just doing it cheaper.

That is not fare in my mind to anyone. It is (excuse the expression) shortchanging the illegal immigrant. They are not getting what they should be getting paid.

And if we did not have all the illegal immigrants doing jobs for below minimum wage, companies in the United States would be forced to higher people at wages the United States has set as a minimum wage.

There are a lot of U.S. citizens on the welfare system. Some for good reason, some because they are lazy fuggs and they are milking the system. If these companies did not have illegal immigrants to take advantage of and with a little tweaking on how the welfare system is ran we could possibly get more people off the welfare system and get this country back on track
Thanks Ron... But, Ron did'nt you know that "I'm a Hustler Baby, and I wan't you to know" ... How's that song go again...
I see what your saying Ron, I really believe my folks should do more to learn the language.... they're at that point were they're content on only being permanent residents... My ol' Lady tried to become a citizen but due to her illiteracy, she did not qualify to become a citizen. For they most part my folks are undereducated, and believe me that's why it hit's pretty harsh when I seen some comments, but I need the frustration that everyone else feels about the mass immigration problem that we have on hand.

None of my family that I know of has taken, or is taking advantage of the system. And believe me, if they did, they would get a major scolding from the elders.

Okay... Do they pay taxes? Do they fly their ex-country's flag over ours? Are they legal now?

Nelson, you know you're my bro. In situations like what you described, things are kinda different. But when they come from Mexico Illegally, don't even TRY to learn english, don't pay taxes, live off of MY and every other Americans HARD EARNED tax dollars, and disgrace my country by doing shid like this.... Fug em.

Honestly, if your family doesn't pay taxes, and they say how great El Salvador is over America, then they can go back for all I care. But it sounds like they are decent, hard working people, who are at LEAST TRYING to be legal about it.

Hope that clears some things up for ya bro...
wink.gif
I feel ya Ben, no harm done Brotha...

Since Tfox touched on it I'll add my 2 cents
tounge.gif

I think that the Fed Gov should not be involved in ANY social services. IE social security, welfare, etc...

I think these services should be provided by communties in the private sector. Chuches, neighbors, and family. The goal is for everyone to be self sufficient. It is more embarrassing for one to continually get help from neighbors, family and local churches where everyone knows you. Pride will help motivate people into becoming self sufficient. It is too easy to get federal assitance from people you don't know and who don't know you. There is no shame involved. Also the neighbors/church members/family will keep tabs on you, if they see you abusing their help, they'll give you a swift kick in the a$$ or tell you to go get lost.

I'm tired of supporting a country catering to bums!!!
mad.gif

I pay more now in taxes than I made in gross income just 5yrs ago.
Why, because I worked my a$$ off to get where I am!! And now I pay more $$$ in taxes than I made just a few years back to support a bunch of leeches that are dragging our country down!!
mad.gif

mad.gif

My good friend's wife is from Peru and it was a big time and monetary expense for her to become a LEGAL US citizen. I understand him being so pissed off at this, "We deserve amnesty to become US citizens and US citizen rights." Get in line you SOBs!

Ya know,  I'm sitt'in here look'in at my mothers greatgrandfathers immigration papers....It say's right on it that he has to denounce Scotland and the Queen of england in order to become a citizen....the paper is dated 1870 and he signed it!!!....He loved America and wanted to be American and only American!    as a 5th generation American I would at least expect the same from our new crop of immigrants.....
Exactly!!

I guess that is what hits the nail on the head for me. if you want to come to America great!! do  it legally and stop waiving your homeland flag. pick up the U.S. flag and wave it.

Learn English.

And who in the he11 thought it was a good idea to re-write the national anthem in Spanish? wtf?
A guy form England did it, no shite he's English not Hispanic.
NO WAY!!!

now that is some funny shid
I thought so when I heard it on the news too.
wha...? really? WTF, did he do that for? is someone wants to rewrite british anthem? see if they like it?
idea.gif

so what can we do about this ourselves?  I mean, each of us, rather than ranting online to people who already agree?  Maybe we should print up signs that say "If you don't like it, GO HOME!"  for bumpers, windows, etc.  Maybe we could all start toting American flags on our antennas also?  What else can we do?
form up a volunteer army and deport everyone that protests.
mad.gif

That is, of course, if they don't have the proper documents. I can't seem to fathom the logic of protesting for rights that one doesn't have.
rock.gif

The country that sags and bends and bears the strain of housing and providing care to these people. And now they turn around and start protesting against US? Whoa, nelly....somethin just don't seem right. Not at all.

It's just a sticky situation overall. We have the same thing here...whole buncha illegals coming here and sapping up the resources for those who pay the taxes for 'em. These are the same people that cause traffic accidents, hurting people and then they run away and disappear. I hope they rot in hell for that.
mad.gif
mad.gif
I don't mean for it to sound so bad, but I've had a family member victimized because of some fukkin illegal running the motherfukkin traffic light and turning my uncle into a vegetable. My auntie was killed by a drunk illegal...who tried to run away. I will take much pleasure in giving them both much pain.
mad.gif
I'd still like to run into them some day...and reciprocate the pain they have caused.

All in all it's just fuggered up. And it's getting worse.

Busahaya...I mean no disrespect to you or your family, but the illegal immigrant situation is just wholly crappy in and of itself. Kudos to you and your family for attempting to rectify the way you came into this country. It's just too bad that there's other fukkin flaming fukwads that makes things so fukkin fukkered up for everyone else.

Ok...need to step away...blood pressure's through the roof. Eye's starting to twitch and the lip is starting to quiver.

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

Ya know,  I'm sitt'in here look'in at my mothers greatgrandfathers immigration papers....It say's right on it that he has to denounce Scotland and the Queen of england in order to become a citizen....the paper is dated 1870 and he signed it!!!....He loved America and wanted to be American and only American!    as a 5th generation American I would at least expect the same from our new crop of immigrants.....
Exactly!!

I guess that is what hits the nail on the head for me. if you want to come to America great!! do  it legally and stop waiving your homeland flag. pick up the U.S. flag and wave it.

Learn English.

And who in the he11 thought it was a good idea to re-write the national anthem in Spanish? wtf?
A guy form England did it, no shite he's English not Hispanic.
NO WAY!!!

now that is some funny shid
I thought so when I heard it on the news too.
wha...? really? WTF, did he do that for? is someone wants to rewrite british anthem? see if they like it?  
idea.gif
Hard to imagine is'ent it? I could'ent believe it when I heard it to...cheeze and rice!...lets go to mexico and demand that they repeal cinco demayo day I'm positive we would be told to go home if you don't like it......so, illegal immigrants GO HOME!!!

It's funny how if you do something illegal in Mexico,you will rot in jail for it,but do a crime here in America,and get rewarded!!!

Back