Fear grips Immigrants

Wow! I can't believe some of the ignorant comments on this thread. Don't hate on the Mexicans as far as I know (exception Native Americans) we are all illegal aliens at one point in this country if you trace your roots. Illegal aliens helps border patrol officers and other immigration officers employed,lol. I bet you their families are not complaining about illegal aliens.......

I can't believe this quote! What an idiot! Border Patrol Officers are glad that illegals come here so that they can keep thier jobs? I suppose cops love drug dealers, and firemen love arsons. That is just dumb. :moon:

"we are all illegal aliens at one point": a ridiculous generalization. my parents emigrated here legally.

the "hate" isnt on only Mexicans - its on ILLEGAL immigrants from any country.

(note that article's title conveniently left "ILLEGAL"... no bias in the mainsteam media ? rrrrrright :rofl: )

IMO the above is the essence of the La Mecha campaign of misinformation intended to inflame an uneducated group of people in order to incite them to perpetrate the theft of United States resources for the ultimate benefit of the corrupt government and drug cartels south of the United States border.
Also, to confuse Americans, and infuse a sense of guilt.

It is not hate at all. It is frustration stemming from our sense of unfairness. In America, we just don't take things that don't belong to us. There are some cultures which originate outside of the United States, on the other hand, that will justify any type of behaviour with "I've got a family to feed".

Google La Mecha. Read their manifesto. Can you believe they are allowed to spread this stuff at colleges and universities? They want to overthrow the US government in several Western States! They think we stole it from them, and they feel justified in stealing from us. Any and everyone of us. They believe that all Americans are rich!!!

I couldn't believe this when I read it back in 2003. So I talked about it at length with my two best friends at the time, who both happened to have been born in Mexico. I had known both for several years. I was stunned by the attitudes and beliefs they both admitted having, but only after many in-depth conversations. Coincidentally, when I questioned the logic, they called me racist. Huh?

You would be really shocked that people from MAY cultures have that same belief.

It comes down to Value Systems. What do YOU value?
An American would rather face public ridicule than risk integrity (politicians exempt)
An American would give his/her life for a stranger
An American would render aid to a fallen enemy soldier

It is simply not that way in many other places.

You would be really shocked that people from MAY cultures have that same belief.

It comes down to Value Systems. What do YOU value?
An American would rather face public ridicule than risk integrity (politicians exempt)
An American would give his/her life for a stranger
An American would render aid to a fallen enemy soldier

It is simply not that way in many other places.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: How that is funny...

go to busy intersection and pretend to have a heart attack.... I bet you will be left there for an hour before someone call 911

hell I'm Mexican and legal and I was at a place where there was hell of alot of scratchbacks and the immigration came and I toook of running like a bat out of hell I poured the coals to it and when the immigration officer caught me he told me why I ran if I was legal and I told him to give my people a headstart.:rofl::lol:

Because everything from our American TV looks so shiney and pretty?
pamela-anderson-baywatch-ugg-boots.jpg

We have DVR :cheerleader:

If You REALLY think about it and YOU HAVE COMMON SENSE. Mexicans from MEXICO are NOT the REAL Problem HERE in the USA............ IT'S US.......... WE NEED to Fix Ourselves and the Way WE THINK. WE NEED to be a UNITED STATES within. I Know that is a lot to swollow (spelling) Right Now But............What The FUKK ????????????

Back