Fear grips Immigrants

We should implement a policy like in the movie Starship Troopers were 2-3 years service in Iraq or Afghanistan assures you citizenship. You have to prove your willing to die for this country and not just come here to reap the benefits of our health and welfare system without giving anything back.

I was never an illegal alien at some point. maybe a long time ago my great grand parents were but how does that make it relevant excuse for breaking laws of today?
Posted via Mobile Device

We should implement a policy like in the movie Starship Troopers were 2-3 years service in Iraq or Afghanistan assures you citizenship. You have to prove your willing to die for this country and not just come here to reap the benefits of our health and welfare system without giving anything back.

No old farts should be allowed to stay.
Young males can serve their way to citizenship.

Other then that only pretty single woman should be able to apply for citizenship.

No one older then 30 y/o so they can work they way to retirement. and not use OUR social security money.

Everyone MUST work at least 30 years to be eligible for SS.

All disabled people must be humanly euthanased, they make no good for society.

Only English allowed, period. Capital punishment must used If you speak ANY other language even in privacy of your own home. No exemptions.

You also should think in English only. Government grants available for thoughts controlling research. ( I think this is already done, BTW)

Every not Busa rider should be given 1 chance ( 90 days) to fix that and burn his/her Kawa publicly.

:whistle:

Do you like my manifesto?

I live in mississippi and there are a bunch of chicken plants with a bunch mexicans working in them. I go to the store and none of them can really speak english. The bad thing is most of them are just trying to better themselves, they just go about it the wrong way. Why should we have to pay taxes to provide for somebody that doesn't have to? Thats whats wrong with this country. Then again, it's just as much the owners fault as it is the mexicans. They dont want to pay anyone an honest wadge for an honest days work. THANK GOD FOR THE UNION!

??? So, let me get this right. If the industry (fill in the name of whatever) were to pay union wages the cost of the product/service would somehow be...what? Lower? No wonder everyone shops at Walmart.
:rant: I agree that there WAS a time in this country where unions were needed. I also agree that there is a benefit from representation between labor and management. What I disagree with is unions wage increasing themselves right out of the fair market then complaining about it. Free Market is Free Market. Not one individual has any RIGHT to demand one more :2cents: for a product/service than the market will bear. "But the Quality..." OK. Got it. But if I can get quality for a lower price then that is MY choice. And should be the same choice for our ELECTED (representative) officials. No demand of "Union Only" contracts.

I bought a new house several years ago. The framers were paid between $9 and $15 per hour. How much would my house have cost if they had used Union Labor to frame the house? Well more than I could EVER afford.

Why should we have to pay taxes to provide for somebody that doesn't have to?

Wrong! They do pay taxes. Income taxes are withheld by the shady employers using shady ss numbers provided by their workers. They pay taxes that are never recovered in a tax return. Those "surplus" un-returned taxes fund mismanaged federal budgets that benefit from their presence in the US. The US treasury is supplemented by these funds that they know will never have to be sent back to the taxpayer. How? Because when they detect a duplicate SS number being used for a new taxpayer account, they simply examine the work history of the real person and funnel the illicit money to the slush fund.
The American consumer demands illegal labor via simple economics. Everyone wants to pay lower prices for anything they purchase. Businesses want to make higher profits and remain competitive. Utilizing low cost foreign laborers allows them to do just that buy being able to bid lower prices for contracts.
These facts are clouded by bigot sprouted misinformation.

Projekt

I absolutely agree. I even think the precedent for this Majic Accounting was established with the Indian Affairs people.

You know, I don't mind if people want to come work here. Really. And they don't even have to speak english (although it would help). But the Gov't makes it Sooo....hard to do it legally that the other option is almost rediculously the only choice.

HEY, i got an idea!!! Lets just annex Mexico and be done with it. Or we could set up a Free Trade Route and funnel them all right up to Canada.:cheerleader:

Projekt

I absolutely agree. I even think the precedent for this Majic Accounting was established with the Indian Affairs people.

You know, I don't mind if people want to come work here. Really. And they don't even have to speak english (although it would help). But the Gov't makes it Sooo....hard to do it legally that the other option is almost rediculously the only choice.

HEY, i got an idea!!! Lets just annex Mexico and be done with it. Or we could set up a Free Trade Route and funnel them all right up to Canada.:cheerleader:

The Canada comment is funny. :laugh:

Keeping it illegal keeps it cheap. How's that for food for thought?

The Canada comment is funny. :laugh:

Keeping it illegal keeps it cheap. How's that for food for thought?

That's a left wing bleeding heart propaganda lie. The article proves that. They didn't pull those people out of a tomato field...they pulled SIX HUNDRED out of transformer FACTORY. Those are "American" jobs I'm sure there are easily 600 unemployeed Americans that would love to have those jobs. And the fact that taxes get paid or don't paid by the illegals off those wages is pretty irrelivant, taxes will get paid regardless. The Amercians that will get those jobs now, will pay the same taxes.

Yeah I understand the tomato picking theory has some merit but I can't help but thnk it's mostly offset by the unemployement generated in places like that factory. 600 jobs in a small town in nothing to take lightly.

That's a left wing bleeding heart propaganda lie. The article proves that. They didn't pull those people out of a tomato field...they pulled SIX HUNDRED out of transformer FACTORY. Those are "American" jobs I'm sure there are easily 600 unemployeed Americans that would love to have those jobs. And the fact that taxes get paid or don't paid by the illegals off those wages is pretty irrelivant, taxes will get paid regardless. The Amercians that will get those jobs now, will pay the same taxes.

Yeah I understand the tomato picking theory has some merit but I can't help but thnk it's mostly offset by the unemployement generated in places like that factory. 600 jobs in a small town in nothing to take lightly.

Maybe that town doesn't have much to offer. The factory may have poor wages that Americans don't feel would provide them a comfortable lifestyle in that area. The illegals working there are probably the only ones with the motivation to travel and resettle in order to find work.

As I posted before. Americans won't work there because they can't recieve Union Wages. If the company paid them (Americans)enough to work there the product would be priced right out of the market. You can't have it both ways.

That remends me of a story out of Northern California. The Sherrif Dept voted on a budget to buy new pickup trucks. Someone said "Buy 'Mrcun!" and so they bought a slew of Ford Rangers. This was about 1979/1980. Can you say MAZDA? Rebadged as a FORD. Idiots!

Yeah yeah yeah I understand what your saying but that's BS, I'm flat out tired of hearing that warn out excuse for not abiding by the law. Because 100+ years ago my ancestors MIGHT not have come thru Elis Island.

You don't know me or how my ancestors arrived, or maybe I'm Indian.

Either way that does not negate the authority of the US to regulate it's own immigration and control it's borders or give the Mexicans a free pass to flock in by the millions.

And they may paying taxes but they also took jobs away from legal Americans, don't know about you but sitting at home unemployed I would have little consolation knowing that the illegal that had my job was at least paying my taxes. I think I'D rather have the job and pay the taxes.

BTW-They learned English...

+1 with a but...

its not just mexicans, everyone blames the mexicans because they are the closet neighboring country. All illegal aliens have NO right to be here, let alone taking the legalized citizens job. I understand the illegal immigrants do do a lot of jobs that the typical american will not do, but they need to be here LEGALLY!!!!!!!!!!! im done now :thumbsup:

But the Gov't makes it Sooo....hard to do it legally that the other option is almost rediculously the only choice.

Have you ever tried to go to another country illegally ? If you were found living in another country illegally, how do you think their goverment would handle it ? Just some food for thought.

But the Gov't makes it Sooo....hard to do it legally that the other option is almost rediculously the only choice.

Have you ever tried to go to another country illegally ? If you were found living in another country illegally, how do you think their goverment would handle it ? Just some food for thought.

It just goes to show the determination and drive that these people have. It is a demonstration of their desire to work.
As Americans, very few of us will ever experience getting into a country illegally

It just goes to show the determination and drive that these people have. It is a demonstration of their desire to work.
As Americans, very few of us will ever experience getting into a country illegally

I do not doubt their determination to work proj. I do believe EVERYONE should have the ability or atleast a chance to become an American citizen. I do however disagree with the way they go abou it. Most illegal immigrants live here on the bear minimum so that they can send money back to their home country and have a heck of a retirement when they move back, and that is long before most americans are able to retire. I am not saying americans couldn't do this, but why should they ? To leave their home country to retire because all the funding that our goverment uses causes all the taxes to be so high its almost impossible to retire here. Just my .02$ of course.

It seems that some of the hostility here is misplaced at best. If this country cracked down on the employers for employing these felons illegally it would not be this much of an issue. The simple fact of the matter is that the companies who use this practice, do so as a crutch for a failed business model that otherwise would not be viable. It is a dead end street at best for them.

I always think back to Al Capone when this comes around. The fed's couldn't get to him for any of the atrocities he committed so they took the easy route and nailed him on tax evasion. The feds are powerless to police the flow of illegals so they go after the lost revenue instead. That inevitably leads them to the aliens.

Maybe that town doesn't have much to offer. The factory may have poor wages that Americans don't feel would provide them a comfortable lifestyle in that area. The illegals working there are probably the only ones with the motivation to travel and resettle in order to find work.

Your making excuses based on assumptions and giving them a pass. It was a factory with UNION jobs, so I doubt low wages factor into it.

I do not know the exact particulars but maybe this so it's o.k or maybe that so it's alright just don't work for me. As I said, it is union labor so.....

Your making excuses based on assumptions and giving them a pass. It was a factory with UNION jobs, so I doubt low wages factor into it.

I do not know the exact particulars but maybe this so it's o.k or maybe that so it's alright just don't work for me. As I said, it is union labor so.....

??? So you are saying that the Illegals were Union Members???

C'mon. Be for real. There is NO WAY.

Back