Day without immigrants

HT_USMC

Registered
Illegals are linking arms to form human chains, leaving or not going into work today, taking a 20 minute break at lunch, protesting, marching, etc... on a day they call Un Dia Sin Inmigrantes — A Day Without Immigrants, all in the name of their rights.

I have to just vent.... WHAT RIGHTS?! And shouldn't it be called A Day Without ILLEGAL Immigrants?
rock.gif

I heard a good line on the radio this morning, just before they played the P.o.S. American Anthem in Spanish (wtf?!), and it went something like this:

"We don't mind you coming to our country just sign the guest book so we know you're here"

Why are we not showing up with the Army National Guard (or more) and asking for ID from every single demonstrator and deporting those who can't prove their citizenship?! They are doing our work for us and we can't show enough spine to step up and call them out on the fact that they have NO AMERICAN RIGHTS. Human rights, yes... rights in this country NO.

I can't imagine how many Mexican flags have been purchased over the last weekend and will be waived today across our great nation, hung from flag poles atop our own national colors, and worn as ponchos/shirts as part of this protest.

I was both amazed and a bit in shock at how light traffic was today on the way into work, here in Dallas. Does this mean I'm surrounded by illegals or those sympathetic to them?! Unreal!

It's funny how a people can move into a country and desire that country to continue to function as it did which caused them to want to move here in the first place but are so amazingly ignorant that they do not realize the burden the bring en masse will force this country to change and become less desirable.

I say march on with your army of illegals and carry your standard (flag) before that army - all you're doing is showing the rest of the nation, and quite possibly the world, that we have been truly invaded and it's time to take action.

Illegals are linking arms to form human chains, leaving or not going into work today, taking a 20 minute break at lunch, protesting, marching, etc...  on a day they call Un Dia Sin Inmigrantes — A Day Without Immigrants, all in the name of their rights.

I have to just vent.... WHAT RIGHTS?!  And shouldn't it be called A Day Without ILLEGAL Immigrants?
rock.gif

I heard a good line on the radio this morning, just before they played the P.o.S. American Anthem in Spanish (wtf?!), and it went something like this:

"We don't mind you coming to our country just sign the guest book so we know you're here"

Why are we not showing up with the Army National Guard (or more) and asking for ID from every single demonstrator and deporting those who can't prove their citizenship?!  They are doing our work for us and we can't show enough spine to step up and call them out on the fact that they have NO AMERICAN RIGHTS.  Human rights, yes... rights in this country NO.

I can't imagine how many Mexican flags have been purchased over the last weekend and will be waived today across our great nation, hung from flag poles atop our own national colors, and worn as ponchos/shirts as part of this protest.

I was both amazed and a bit in shock at how light traffic was today on the way into work, here in Dallas.  Does this mean I'm surrounded by illegals or those sympathetic to them?!  Unreal!

It's funny how a people can move into a country and desire that country to continue to function as it did which caused them to want to move here in the first place but are so amazingly ignorant that they do not realize the burden the bring en masse will force this country to change and become less desirable.

I say march on with your army of illegals and carry your standard (flag) before that army - all you're doing is showing the rest of the nation, and quite possibly the world, that we have been truly invaded and it's time to take action.
+ infinity!

Why infinity? Because no number can express how much I agree with you right now. Fug the illegals. Get OUT of my country if you still support Mexico. If you liked Mexico so much, Why move here and take our jobs?! I hope they all get fired today and are jobless for the rest of their lives. As far as the Legal immigrants? If you support this damn Strike AGAINST OUR GREAT COUNTRY, Get the FUG OUT!! If you're here legally and pay taxes, are working today, etc.. Congrats, welcome to our country.
biggrin.gif

Thats what I have been saying. If you came here the legal, and right way, then I welcome you. If you do it right (legal immigration) and make your own way you will have a better life the American way...Good for you and again, welcome to the USA. The greatest Country in the World. However, if you came here the wrong way, you are a criminal in my opinion. And should be rounded up and deported ASAP. Remember, the Constitution is for American Citizens only. If you are an illegal immigrant, you have no rights...

David

Yeah I agree. I am pissed to.

fukwads. what pisses me off is haven’t all these immigrants who are protesting ever heard that a house divided cannot stand?

All these people are doing is dividing the United States. That is what pisses me off.

This as far as I am concerned only proves how devastating this immigrant issue is to the United States. I believe now more than ever all illegal immigrants should be sent packing.

Before I really didn’t pay that much attention. figured it wasn’t that big of a deal. who was getting hurt..

Well thanks to all this crap going on lately, I am now AWARE of who it hurts. they have drawn a line and NOW I am feeling a need to get involved politically to try and get all these illegals rounded up and remove from our country

We do NOT need our country divided at this time, or ever for that matter.

All this shows is they don’t care about the United States.. all they care about is their own agenda. And their own agenda in Mexico has pretty much screwed up that country.

So as far as I am concerned, their arrogant ways have done nothing more than push me over the fences against them. It has backfired in my book.

I just hope other US Citizens feel the same way and we get illegal immigrants out of this country

Who was it that had the idea to put bounties on the illegal immigrants of 100 dollars each in order to deport them. Thats a plan.

I agree completly!!!!!!!!!! I can't say anymore, I'm to angry!

Hmmmm, I'm an illegall on a Busa, think you gonna catch... Andale, Andale, Epa, Epa...

What sucks about this is that alot of discrimination is going to rise because of this...

What is funny that these morons say that they are doing jobs that Americans don't wanna do...
Aahh... last I remember before a spacefic enthniticy moved in, (15 yrs. ago,)Dunkin Donuts had white Americans working there.
And cleaning houses,my father did this for a living all his life before they started doing it,so dont dang tell me they are jobs that Americans dont wanna do!

I have no problem with immagrants coming here legally,just like the othere did,the 'Legal way'....

And BTW,seeing that our great government says that there are soo many that it's too much to handle by throwing them out,maybe all us 'LEGAL' taxpayers should all not file next year.
Whatta they gonna do?

I dont like to make my opinions on subjects like this (cause it always gets me in trouble) But this subject gets me steaming.

How can you even have rights when you are illegally in this country???
Wake the F#*k up America!!!

What sucks about this is that alot of discrimination is going to rise because of this...
I don't think so... It's viable if they are Illegal though.

Think of it like this. I've been caught speeding before, and it was ILLEGAL. So, I knew this, accepted the ticket, and payed the fine.

Illegal Immigrants are ILLEGAL. So, they should be deported BACK to where they came from. If you break the law, you pay the price when caught. Simple.

Ya know,  I'm sitt'in here look'in at my mothers greatgrandfathers immigration papers....It say's right on it that he has to denounce Scotland and the Queen of england in order to become a citizen....the paper is dated 1870 and he signed it!!!....He loved America and wanted to be American and only American!    as a 5th generation American I would at least expect the same from our new crop of immigrants.....

<!--EDIT|ozz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146501734 -->

Ya know, I'm sitt'in here look'in at my mothers greatgrandfathers immigration papers....It say's right on it that he has to denounce Scotland and the Queen of england in order to become a citizen....the paper is dated 1870 and he signed it!!!....He loved America and wanted to be American and only American! as a 5th generation American I would at least expect the same from our new crop of immigrants.....
Exactly!!

I guess that is what hits the nail on the head for me. if you want to come to America great!! do it legally and stop waiving your homeland flag. pick up the U.S. flag and wave it.

Learn English.

And who in the he11 thought it was a good idea to re-write the national anthem in Spanish? wtf?

Ya know,  I'm sitt'in here look'in at my mothers greatgrandfathers immigration papers....It say's right on it that he has to denounce Scotland and the Queen of england in order to become a citizen....the paper is dated 1870 and he signed it!!!....He loved America and wanted to be American and only American!    as a 5th generation American I would at least expect the same from our new crop of immigrants.....
Exactly!!

I guess that is what hits the nail on the head for me. if you want to come to America great!! do  it legally and stop waiving your homeland flag. pick up the U.S. flag and wave it.

Learn English.

And who in the he11 thought it was a good idea to re-write the national anthem in Spanish? wtf?
Yes because this is a nation of laws....laws fashioned on the Judeo-Christian God of the Bible,  at least it was at first,  and sure,  this is a secular nation but one thing we all have in common is the law...it equals the playing field....there are many who have come here leaglly and thats all were asking for...FAIRNESS!

There are many who are illeaglly here and protesting today and we don't know who they are...I hope that theres is not a terrorist among them...

<!--EDIT|ozz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146504194 -->

At least carry a sign in English that I can read..... this just points out part of the problem... Sure the streets are filled with Illegal Immigrants they see the end coming to a free ride... I would protest too.....

Cap

illegal.jpg

I have a hard time understanding why we are tolerating this. When the refugees come from Cuba, we send their a$$es back. Or how bout the little boy a couple years ago who had family in miami and family in Cuba. The National Gaurd raided the house he was at so they could deport him. Why aren't we doing this now?

In the words of Ted Nugent "If you can't speak English, get the fuk out of America"

Not ticked at all.  The roads are nice and free of congested traffic, and clear over here.  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146506012 -->

I think it should be more like a week.. no wait.. a MONTH without "illegal" immigrants.

That is another part of the problem. the friggen people getting all this stuff together are doing this just for the illegals, the LEGAL immigrants dont have anything to worry about, yet the LEGAL immigrants are allowing themselves to be used as pawns to try and help ILLEGAL immigrants... come on people.. if you are a legal immigrant you dont have a dog in the fight except to stand by the laws of our nation.

Back