Washington monuments closed?

voodoolord

Registered
Nope, not if your having a pro illegal immigration rally. After two weeks of locking out veterans and American citizens from the national mall and spending more money to barricade open areas, the national park service opened it up for a pro illegal immigration rally. The progressives are showing their hand like never before and I hope people realize exactly what this administration is up to. This is right out of the Marxist playbook and after years of changing the country behind the scenes were starting to see what progressive rule looks like. An emboldened political ruling class with freedoms for those who agree with them and repression for those who don't. Elections have consequences.

But they have the trump card. All the no goods will vote for freebies on the backs of tax payers :whistle:

Oh, and they number about 52% now-a-days thanks to this wonderful economy the media has forgotten about these last six years :poke:

Can't say we didn't see it coming. It is a boulder rolling down hill and picking up speed.

Can't say we didn't see it coming. It is a boulder rolling down hill and picking up speed.

There is another boulder rolling down hill and picking up steam and that is Freedomworks, the Senate conservative fund and the constitutional conservative movement. The only chance we have is to remove the Republicans who are progressives like Lindsey Graham, Mitch McConnell, John Boehner, John Mccain and others that are selling our liberties down the river and elect constitutional conservatives in their place. It is happening, dont give up hope.

This is the same as the sequester. Obama administration finding how to make it the most painful for the People and 24x7 anti-conservative propaganda campaign. Unfortunately, it is historically a winning strategy.

This is the same as the sequester. Obama administration finding how to make it the most painful for the People and 24x7 anti-conservative propaganda campaign. Unfortunately, it is historically a winning strategy.

Unfortunately the sheeple follow what the nightly news feeds them.

The march, dubbed the "Camino Americano", or "American Road," is hosted by groups including the Service Employees International Union and Casa de Maryland.

Susana Flores of Casa de Maryland, a community organization that assists immigrants and helped organize Tuesday's rally, said they were given clearance for the rally by the National Parks Service based on First Amendment grounds. National Parks Service spokesman Mike Litterst confirmed that the march will go on.

"Under the same First Amendment rights that are allowing Honor Flight veterans and their families to visit the veterans memorials on the National Mall, other groups will be granted access to the park for First Amendment activities in accordance with National Park Service established regulations," Litterst said in a statement.

The march, dubbed the "Camino Americano", or "American Road," is hosted by groups including the Service Employees International Union and Casa de Maryland.

Susana Flores of Casa de Maryland, a community organization that assists immigrants and helped organize Tuesday's rally, said they were given clearance for the rally by the National Parks Service based on First Amendment grounds. National Parks Service spokesman Mike Litterst confirmed that the march will go on.

"Under the same First Amendment rights that are allowing Honor Flight veterans and their families to visit the veterans memorials on the National Mall, other groups will be granted access to the park for First Amendment activities in accordance with National Park Service established regulations," Litterst said in a statement.

Which is interesting for the fact that at the same time the rally was going on, right across the mall the Veterans memorials were still closed and fenced off With Veterans standing in front of them talking about how screwed up it is that they are locked out while illegals are granted access. It's all on video.

Thats a good article, there is no reason to shut people out of these places except to make it hurt the public. These parks were doing just fine before the feds commandeered them and would do better without the feds interference. And with that I've officially hit 1000 posts! :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader: I would like to say I have no life but Ill leave that to Dad :laugh:

You have no life :laugh:

So, we're back to the good old days on the .Org when illegals were blamed for every wrong in the country. ???

So, we're back to the good old days on the .Org when illegals were blamed for every wrong in the country. ???

As far as I saw there was no blame placed on the participants besides the congressmen at the event. Did you see any blame against the people who gathered there?

i blame the illegals for receiving benefits i pay taxes to support...illegally

As far as I saw there was no blame placed on the participants besides the congressmen at the event. Did you see any blame against the people who gathered there?

Well if you want to get technical, no. However, the vibe I got reading the post does remind me of times past and the whole theme just wreaks of pettiness. Talk of the government shutdown is already well covered on this forum and this "Why do they get to play and not us" topic is well, blah.

Well if you want to get technical, no. However, the vibe I got reading the post does remind me of times past and the whole theme just wreaks of pettiness. Talk of the government shutdown is already well covered on this forum and this "Why do they get to play and not us" topic is well, blah.

Tomorrow my friend.

Project: I think the point was that WWII Veterans were kept form their memorial at the same time this government supported expenditure of taxpayer dollars for a rally for non-citizens 'rights' (which is kinda a misnomer) to point out the blatant hypocrisy, favoritism and petulance of this administration.

Back