Cool, walked outside and got a gift

ALLshow.NOgo

Registered
Well I proceeded to walk outside the front door of my Apt. and I saw I can of something on my door matt close to the door. Upon further inspection it was a new 20oz can of Maxima's Racing Oils Chain Gaurd.  It was brand new and still had the tag on it. I used it too because I needed it and the stuff works really good. Shoots stream far so you can get into the chain gaurd area as you could not with conventional spray lube. Kinda foamy after you spray it. Wish I knew who it was from

CHNGRDG.jpg

Chain Guard  

Synthetic, Clear, Clean  
Contains no CFC's!

Maxima Chain Guard is an advanced chain lubricant specifically
formulated for today’s on and off road, high performance motorcycle chains. It is compounded with the finest petroleum lubricating bases and reinforced with the most advanced anti-wear and extreme pressure additives available. It also contains special additives to prevent “fling-Offâ€￾ and protect against rust & corrosion. Chain Guard is o-ring safe and makes an excellent lubricant for all motorcycle control cables.

Features  
Extends chain & sprocket life  
Easy application  
Race proven protection
Will not fling-off
Waterproof & heat resistant
Safe for all o-ring chains
Excellent rust & corrosion protection

Hey, sounds great! I will go out and buy some. I'll read the instructions before use while I enjoy an icey, cool refreshing Pepsi

spot_pepsi.jpg

ahah wth you guys are crazy! Would it be better if I acted it out and filmed it for ya? Nah! This is not a commercial, just having a story of what happened and a pic with a little info so you guys can know what I used. Pick it up or not, it may be better than what you are using?

And tedbiele I can hook you up with some spray, you know how to contact me if you want to ride, I am down and WWJD that Pepsi ad you just did makes me thirsty....and I do not like Pepsi
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the info Hayaboosta03, always appreciated!

while you are spraying your chain, and having an cold Pepsi [tm], mix in some Doritos [tm] for a complete experience! I did. mmMMMmmmmm...
Look for them whereever favored snacks are sold.

Snacks-Doritos.jpg

;)

I know you put a tooth under your pillow and the tooth fairy will exchange it for hard U.S. currency but how do you get the oil fairy to put a can of chain lube on your door step? I think I will have a refreshing ice cold Coors beer!
tounge.gif

Back