Coerce Carbon fiber fender. picz

808Busa

Registered
Damaged my stock fender when i had my litto incident.  so i decided to get the carbon fender.  

At first look I thought it looked a little small but it later grew on to me it seems to make the bike look a bit shorter and dare to say lighter.  its like making a fat women look a bit slimmer. construckion is solid, top quality and shipping took 2 days to Hawaii super fast.

Imagestation.com closed, link removed

Sorry for the blurr my camera died before i can take a second shot ..

Last

Ill get better shots and post up later.. let me know what you ppL think.

Looks Great! Where did you order it from?
biggrin.gif

Looks Great! Where did you order it from?
biggrin.gif
Ebay.  might be priced too high for some but figure i give it a try. I like it. U know .. this is my baby.. only tha best.
<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Coerce-Carbon-Front-Fender-Suzuki-Hayabusa-Busa-GSX1300_W0QQitemZ4578970232QQcategoryZ3558

4QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">Carbon Fender</a>

<!--EDIT|808Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128069788 -->

Got mine on E-bay. This is the only "trimmed down" fender I found that uses all six stock mounting points. Uses stock screws without the inserts. VERY light,fit like a glove.

That looks nice 808. I saw those on eBay but I couldn't find any pictures of it actually on the Busa to help me make a decision. It definitely "slims" the front end down.

Thanks for posting these pics.

That looks nice 808.  I saw those on eBay but I couldn't find any pictures of it actually on the Busa to help me make a decision.  It definitely "slims" the front end down.

Thanks for posting these pics.
Thanks! .. The stock fender is Huge compared to the Carbon one and for a plastic piece its pretty heavy not that it would make any difference. The fender sure makes washing the front wheel much much easier. Some ppL will say that the bubble fender is part of the Busa's character .. i agree but its just my personalzation of my bike.

Peace.

I need one of those! good look for the bike and my front fender has a crack in the front from where it hits the bed of my truck when i load it. Has anyone used a stock gsxr front fender? will it work?

I love the look of the Coerce. Kinda makes the Busa look a little smaller from the front.
P2100003.jpg
bowdown.gif
OMG.. love it..  thats what im gonna do next .. some PM wheels and Galfer Rotors F/R.   damn .. carbon bodywork.. das da chit!

I know that the rims on that bike are not PM. But nice none the less.

<!--EDIT|808Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128154647 -->

Nice 808, but clrwtr has grabbed my attention.

No lie, no more than 5 minutes ago I was searching the web for CF fairings. Where in the world did you get that.

Don't make me flood you with PM's
biggrin.gif

Hmm look at the rear tire. Isnt the brake caliper relocated to the other side?
I always wondered about this, why do that? and wouldnt the grease from the chain get on the rotor and pads?

Coerce makes some nice stuff, I have a few pieces myself,I just need to put them on the bike. NJ.:)

Nice 808, but clrwtr has grabbed my attention.

No lie, no more than 5 minutes ago I was searching the web for CF fairings. Where in the world did you get that.

Don't make me flood you with PM's
biggrin.gif
The supersport upper, lower, tank and inner panels came from Catalystracing. The undertail came from OPP Racing. Front fender is the Coerce racing project one and the chain guard came from Lightspeed racing. The tail section is Sebimoto from Yoyodyne and the windscreen is from Magical Racing

<!--EDIT|clrwtrbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128180196 -->

Back