Got me a new toy!!! Sweet DeaL! Picz

808Busa

Registered
I was selling my Quad and was in the paper for $5500 ..
Imagestation.com closed, link removed

So i get this phone call .. some Army dude wanted to take a look .. We meet on Sunday 10/23/05 .. he takes a look and decides he wants it bad.. really bad.

Now he tells me he has a Street bike ... a 02' Gsxr 1000 .. and he's trying to sell it ($7500) so he can buy a ATV.   (Wifey was on his arse for having a street bike and he no longer can ride)

So he brings up the deal "Do you wanna do a straight trade" ... im like are you kidding me!  you serious!

He stated that its gonna save his marriage if he gets rid of the Bike.. so i meet up with him and check it out.. Super Sweet bike! ..  all i can say is "I scored!"

2002 GSXR 1000 Full Akro Ti system, PC3, Ohllins steering damper, puig screen,  Brand new tires. other bits and pieces. also a Pit Bull stand.  

The bike is pretty cool.. feels small and power wise no biggie compared to the Busa .. aint got anything on the Busa.. hehehe  wheelies are EASY!  and did i forget to mention Light light light .. ill prolly sell it but not too soon im gonna have my fun.   More pics on the way .. didnt have any day light left

IM Happy!  cant sleep.

wow.. thats an awesome deal..
wow.gif

Congrats! It may not be worth $7500 but its certainly worth more than $5500!!

insurance is pretty high on the gxxrs..

let me know when you get ready to sell a friend of mine is looking for one.

Incredible deal!! Mint 1k and all kinds of quality add ons. He'll be kickin' himself. Did you guys do the no backsees thing or atleast make sure his fingers werent crossed?

Back