Got me a new toy!!! Sweet DeaL! Picz

mad.gif
I can't never get a deal like that!!!

Great deal! On the down side, I've heard some say insurance is worse on a GSX1000R than a Busa! State Farm should be a winner unless your 17 years old!
wink.gif

Damn i just remembered something..
crazy.gif
 insurance! crap.. i wonder how much its gonna cost this one.
In Hawaii it's about $5,500 a year.
Alright got everything done .. Got all my paperwork its in my name and i have the title. Got insurance too.. $63 a month full coverage or $13.66 a month for liability. I pay about $65 a month for the Busa full coverage.

I already have a possible buyer.. im asking $7000 just so they can kill the price down . Its a friend of a friend so i told him
$6300 .. the $300 is going towards the Busa (need new tires) and the $6000 is going towards the truck im gonna buy.

The truck im buying is also a super deal .. 91 GMC Syclone. Super clean inside/out, performance goodies, 12sec truck. Blue Book $14000ish im picking it up fo $7500 .. there is only 6 of these in the islands .. and 2995 worldwide.

Cant wait till i sell the bike. The scary part is the Gixxer 1k is pretty fun to ride im starting to like it. better get rid of it so i dont get attached to it. I always wanted a liter bike as a second bike. DAMMIT!

Back