HiD. Best investment ever .. picz

808Busa

Registered
Sorry if its a little blurry bear with me ..

<table style=filter:glow(color=blue)>HiD Lights on </table>
Imagestation.com closed, link removed

<table style=filter:glow(color=blue)>High beam .. yellow bulb .. HiD is off </table>

<table style=filter:glow(color=blue)>Car passing by ..(car has HiD lights)</table>

<table style=filter:glow(color=blue)>Car passing by has regular Halogen bulbs</table>

<table style=filter:glow(color=blue)>Up close of HiD light</table>

<table style=filter:glow(color=blue)>Up close of HiD Headlight with Highbeam on</table>

Hope u ppL like it ..  I Love it.. check out Xenon King .. BEST INVESMENT EVER

Bout time you got with it, nice going, Playa !
super.gif

SWEET it was about time someone posted high quality pics of the HID set up. Thanks! How much you pay for your 5k? I want it. but I would like for someone to post how the 9-12k looks. good buy man :-)

Talk to Mike .. mention .org to him .. for group buy price .. "Xenonking" .. installation is straight forward and there has been a few rite ups on install. and i am running the 5K.. the 9-12K will be really blue and look brighter from a distance but actuall output will be less than the 5k.

wow is that one of my yellow bulbs?

Man HID looks great.  Angled good.

JD
thankz ICE .. Yup its ur Yellow bulbz..  perfect match  with the HiD.. i leave the HiD off during the day and run the Yellow.. .. the best part about having the HiD w/the on off switch  is that at night when u want to play you can run black (meaning no lights on so they [*5 'oh] cant see the headlights go up when the front wheel go up) hehehe  .. and much more. or do the stealth fly by .. past ur friends.. scare the crap out of them.

But in all becareful when goofing around always know your suroundings and play within safe boundries.  dont want anyone getting hurt.

Peace

Back