Christmas with the Rubbah

Gunny and the San Diego crew...is 50 bucks a day for a car a decent price? It includes miliage. Or should I try and cut a deal when i get there?

tanks...Rubb.

OK rubber! The party is at Lamb house on the 29th. No backing out! Lamb wants all .oRgers within 100 miles to be there.....or be square!

Pm me bro.....Lamb has connections to the Zoo, wild animal park, Uss Midway museum, free fish tacos...yummm! The exhibit The Bodies is in town if you haven't seen that yet. It is a must see! Tell me where you are staying cause the downtown area is unreal on the weekends and Lambs house is only a short trolley ride away.

sheesh... i disappear for a few months and look who they're letting into the country...
tounge.gif

what's the deal with hotels etc. near lamb's house? I plan to be there, but I don't plan on driving home that night...

ain't no party like an rsd party.

sheesh...  i disappear for a few months and look who they're letting into the country...
tounge.gif

what's the deal with hotels etc. near lamb's house?  I plan to be there, but I don't plan on driving home that night...

ain't no party like an rsd party.
at least you got invited to the track day

About this party, RSD has not contacted Lamb. Lamb has left pm's with his # and everything. Lamb would love to make this happen, but does need notice. There is a least 3 hotels within stumbling distance of Lamb house ranging in price from $74.00 to $100 bucks. Please somebody geta hold of RSD. Lamb would love to post something officially and make this party off the hook. He has lots of contacts with zoo's museums etc. as stated previously. Anyway, hope this happens.

Out
Lamb

About this party,  RSD has not contacted Lamb.  Lamb has left pm's with his # and everything.  Lamb would love to make this happen,  but does need notice.  There is a least 3 hotels within stumbling distance of Lamb house ranging in price from $74.00 to $100 bucks.  Please somebody geta hold of RSD.  Lamb would love to post something officially and make this party off the hook.  He has lots of contacts with zoo's museums etc.  as stated previously.  Anyway,  hope this happens.

Out
Lamb
Call him , he's not good with PM's

PM sent to Lamb,he will forward to Gunny etc. The trip is off.The wife and I are at odds (fighting).
banghead.gif

Sorry for the late notice guys...I feel like dirt and am bigtime embarrased.
cursin.gif

RSD.

Take care of the home fires first. There'll be other times to meet this crew of degenerates.

No worries.....Rub, Handle your business. We can make this work another time. Best wishes to your family thru the Holidays.

DD

Back