any of you guys got any good ideas

If she likes trashy romance novels there are a few of these ones where they write you into the characters with some specifics about each other like eye and hair color. Even like nicknames and perfumes. I like the idea and think I will do it Valentines or anniversary.

http://www.yournovel.com/

Ladies if you read this, let me know if you think this is a good idea. An extra added would be if you were to tell me which one you liked from the previews.
thumb_up.gif

Okay so the WILD option isn't wild enough for me, but really neat idea.

Part of the problem I can see would be my concern over what my husband thought if I picked eye and hair colors, descriptions, etc that didn't describe him, but maybe that's just me; I'll let the other ladies weigh in on this one.

You know RSD the Best gifts come from the heart and are personal. I know you know this. Here's my point...

All throughout the year your Mouse has most likely said at one point or another "I'd really like to have..." or " I really like...".

Doesn't have to be expensive might be something silly, but if it shows that you've been paying attention, and that she is important to you? Then it doesn't matter if it cost 15 cents.

Examples: Couple of years ago My better half had mentioned that she "Loves the feel of dimes" so weird as it was, come her Birthday she got a wooden cigar box with $200 worth of dimes in it. She Loved it and occasionally I'll still hear her running her hands through them.
beerchug.gif

This year for Christmas? Well she likes Orchids but somehow manages to kill them. It's been a source of frustration for her. So, I bought her a Swarovski Silver Crystal Orchid thing that combines her love of Sparkly stuff with a desire for Orchids. It will also parlay nicely into a gift for "us" cause we are going to have to finally break down and get a curio cabinet. So it's a Win-Win.

Best part is that she's 100% in the dark. Sure she had some things on her list, but that's not much fun.
cool.gif

What I am driving at bro, is sit down for minute, relax and think about things she has said over the last year. She treats you like a king so now it's time for you to figure out what it is your Queen would really like...

Otherwise, Make it sparkly, make it personal, and call it good.
thumb_up.gif

Does she like to cook? (some women don't... like my mom)

Well I like trying and my hubby went and bought me a bunch of LeCreuset cookware (it's pricey stuff.... but I never burn anything in it!!!) oh yeah and a Rachel Ray knife..... I don't use it alot but when I do I feel like a real chef

I have to say the best gift my husband gave me was a 1 hour full body massage... I don't do girly stuff but this felt so good....

REVLIS: that is so true. I say I'd like.... (insert whatever) and he just blows it off... Christmas shopping would be a lot easier (and cheaper) if he paid atention to the little things.

I know what you mean about not being wild enough...
winkold.gif

There are a few other sites. I will continue to look. That is just the best legit ones that I can put together.

I will make SURE I do not screw up any of the details. I am going to order it and have it sent see how far in the book she makes it before she realizes it is about us.
laugh.gif

I agree with Revlis - the best stuff is the real unique, just for her, once in a lifetime type gift. It doesn't have to be expensive - that just means you spent a lot of money... The best gifts are the ones you really took time to personalize just for her. Something she's always wanted or wanted to do like Samba lessons or going to see Rocky Horror at midnight just like back in the day... It could be anything and it's probably obscure but it could be the coolest thing in the world to her. Those are the gifts that mean the most.

As for the "Romance" novels... not my type of reading. If I'm in "that" kind of mood, why waste time? Go right for Penthouse Forum and be done with it! All the fun of "Foreign" films without the crappy music.

I agree with Revlis - the best stuff is the real unique, just for her, once in a lifetime type gift. It doesn't have to be expensive - that just means you spent a lot of money... The best gifts are the ones you really took time to personalize just for her. Something she's always wanted or wanted to do like Samba lessons or going to see Rocky Horror at midnight just like back in the day... It could be anything and it's probably obscure but it could be the coolest thing in the world to her. Those are the gifts that mean the most.

As for the "Romance" novels... not my type of reading. If I'm in "that" kind of mood, why waste time? Go right for Penthouse Forum and be done with it! All the fun of "Foreign" films without the crappy music.
wowold.gif
ices_rofl.gif

I sure like the way these .org ladies think.....
thumb_up.gif

Correction,
Quality jewelry.. Diamonds... Ruby, or other precious stones if budget does not permit..

Go to JARODS... jewelry and if you spend $300 or more you get a free Makasa Vase for flowers...

Then we can all say... he went to JARODS!!!

p.s. hopefully you all know who Jarods is or this isn't going to make sense.

Go to JARODS... jewelry and if you spend $300 or more you get a free Makasa Vase for flowers...

Then we can all say... he went to JARODS!!!

p.s. hopefully you all know who Jarods is or this isn't going to make sense.
exallent idea my friend...'cept... No Jarods in canaduh,well not my city anyway.

RSD.

Back