Help guys: 1st Anniversary idea

highestgrade

Donating Member
Registered
Guys my 1st wedding Anniversary is coming up on the 22nd or 20th...gotta check it...but I need some non expensive gift ideas to give my wife on this day. I was thinking a short handwritten poem & get it in s frame since the 1st supposed to be paper & a six pack of beer/bottle of wine. Help pls!!!

Friend of mine went back to the place they got married, had dinner and spent the weekend in the town just touring around and visiting everything in the area. Went back to the hotel and he arranged with housekeeping to set up candles just before they got there and to bring in a nice meal for the two of them

Congrats on the 1 year! 11 & counting for me. Gift giving to spouse is hard I think- we're cheap & I got everything already. Older ya get, the more expensive your 'wants' are.

Doing something the remembers some of your old haunts or dates seems like a great idea!

Start a anniversary picture album for her. On each year add some pictures that you took of what you did each year. :) Our 25th year is coming up in March, still not sure what I am going to do.

Get yourself a jared credit card, that little brown card to the jewelry store saved my tail atleast once a year for 6 years :whistle:

Awh heck, the first one is easy. Statistics show its between anniversary 5 & 7 that things get interesting!

Back